Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I like the nigger saying that "it's like being in prison", referring to the fact that it can't go out at night for fear of being attacked. Try being White & walking through a niggerhood! (even in the day) It's good that the dynamic is reversed over there. BTW, a nigger belongs in prison!

"I have the utmost respect for the law. No, really." Alan Shore

Melinda

Did anyone else notice that in the first vid, they dont talk like American niggers?

They're sorta humble, and fearful.
    I like that.

Its amazing to me how us whites are expected to be happy about losing our culture. As soon as a nigger enters a white country its face and denerate cRap culture are plastered all over the media. Why do the people that built the fucking country have to change?

Ripped off by a Nigerian con man with promise of job in Russia, now homeless.
    How is this WTs fault?

A "Black Russian" is a cocktail. A nigger in Russia is, well, a nigger in Russia.

Disgusting how these nigger cRappers can so easily dupe innocent Russian girls into Muh Dik. Yeah, I'm sure they see these coons as "exotic", but, really, do you want caramel colored mudpuppies? This has got to stop. Also, how about that display from those two Apefreakoon cRappers? They really are all the same where ever you find them. Almost like a hive mind: one big nigger brain that all nogs share.

The most instructive part of the whole thing was all the "nostalgia" for Stalin and the USSR: best time to be Apefreakoon in Russia? It was hell on Earth for most non-nogs in Russia.

I definitely hope that the Russians can resist the , Pee Cee crowd. How about that? A proud white country filled with people proud to be who they are. Looking better and better, if you ask me.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin

Quote Originally Posted by SnowDog View Post
    A "Black Russian" is a cocktail. A nigger in Russia is, well, a nigger in Russia.

Disgusting how these nigger cRappers can so easily dupe innocent Russian girls into Muh Dik. Yeah, I'm sure they see these coons as "exotic", but, really, do you want caramel colored mudpuppies? This has got to stop. Also, how about that display from those two Apefreakoon cRappers? They really are all the same where ever you find them. Almost like a hive mind: one big nigger brain that all nogs share.
    That's all American media's fault. They decide what's hip and cool. They could make fucking dogs normal if they wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    That's all American media's fault. They decide what's hip and cool. They could make fucking dogs normal if they wanted to.
    Yep. I've been to Ukraine (the Russian-speaking Donbas region) three times in the last four years and I'm sad to report that rap is quite popular. As the second video mentioned, many Russian youth are attracted to the "glamour" of rap music. And that's exactly it. There aren't but a handful of niggers in Ukraine and Russia so TNB isn't widespread. As such, Russians think all niggers are cool, hip, stylish, laid-back, etc., --all the glorified stereotypes that are presented in American media. They don't live around niggers so they don't see them for the animals they are.

I made it a point to educate my rap-loving Ukrainian brother-in-law when he asked me why I don't like rap music. I told him he ought to be thankful there aren't any niggers where he lives, that real niggers aren't cool like "fiddy." In America, our niggers would shoot their own grandmother in the back for five bucks to buy a rock of crack.

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

Sobaka, tell your in-law from Ukrania "Psiakrew"!
    Most Ukranians understand Polish.

A very foolish person that knows very little about
    these filthy beasts from the depths of Hell!
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

I can't understand why whites are so easy to manipulate. I think the only race that doesn't fall for this shit is Mexicans. Even after all the in your face propaganda they still trust niggers about as far as they can throw them.

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

Mexicans do not have this fatal "White Guilt"
    mental disorder.
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States