Default Disney Nigger Princess

this is enough to make your blood boil. BOYCOTT DISNEY
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV6t2Cntw3k&feature=related"]YouTube - Disney's The Princess and the Frog - Controversy[/ame]

Love, S
    Support the Anti-Negro College Fund

Niggers, the deadlist animal in africa

Hurrican LoQueisha be headin dis way, pack up yo fotys and head to da local FEMA agency fo yo free sh!t

niggers suck! heh heh mmm heh!

The comments on Youtube are enough to make you sick...liberal braindead assholes!!!!

A two page essay about my thoughts on Disney, that I posted earlier in the Movies/TV forum.

[ame="http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32657"]Disney Has Become Evil - Chimpout[/ame]

lol @ this comment
    Snesgamer (27 minutes ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply | Spam They were really upset about her being a chambermaid? They do know that in the REAL WORLD, African "princesses" live in mud huts and cook food using cow crap as fuel, right?
    Love, S
    Support the Anti-Negro College Fund

Niggers, the deadlist animal in africa

Hurrican LoQueisha be headin dis way, pack up yo fotys and head to da local FEMA agency fo yo free sh!t

niggers suck! heh heh mmm heh!

Disney stopped being Disney when Walt died.
    After that it became another shit PC kiss ass nigger loving
    Liberal company.
    I am starting to think this world is really a form of Hades at
    this point from all the nigger loving and ass kissing.

Anyways here's what I posted on that piece of shit. Prolly will still get deleted.

krokusgo (3 hours ago) *THIS IS ME*

When Walt Disney died on December 15, 1966 his dream also perished and the company became something else like so many things in America.
    The Disney of today is just another Corp bent on appealing to the masses and being PC.
    Walking on Eggshells to appeal to the Negroid population which is 13% in the USA just proves this movie is a Joke.
    No wonder Disney stocks are ebbing.
    Look for the movie to head straight to DVD like so many other Disney movies.
    EPIC LULZ!

And here is the Response from a Nigger... notice the agitation?
    DivineJustice101 (1 hour ago)

First of all....Negroid population? Dude. This is th 21rst century. We're black.
    Second, though I agree that there is a lot of unnecessary complaints about a movie that hasn't even come out yet, Disney DOESN'T have a very good history when it comes to blacks in animated film. Though I think this will be a good movie and a lot or the "controversy" is ridiculous, 13% or not, we're STILL Americans. This isn't a joke to the millions of little black girls in this country. We deserve respect too. :(
    Last edited by Berserker; 03-14-2009 at 04:34 PM.

Great, I was worried on where Disney was going a fewyears ago when everyone flipped out about how you shouldn't say Christmas etc. But they were the only ones who did not remove the word Christmas from their park or shows that I know of.
    But after this....not sure which is more shocking - the nigs or the voices/speech in a Disney film :(
    Another childhood happy time ruined.