+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    famine wasp

Default No white girls for coons!

Its bad enough having to work with niggers. But whats even worse is hearing them talk about and flirt with every white girl. Most of the white girls we serve at AT&T park are beautiful yuppy girls from Hollister. Then they go to see a Giants game and some beady eyed buck with an IQ of negative 11 tries to put his lines on her. Your not allowed to flirt with the customers in a sexual way. If you do choose to flirt, make it tasteful.

Since I'm white and Turkish. They often ask me, "Yo set me up wit one of dem snoweflakes" I then explain to them that I wouldn't set them up with a white girl or a Persian girl if they gave me a billion dollars. I'm extremely protective of my own race(s) and I refuse to let them fall into the hands of some MUH DIK savage. Most Persians hate niggers with a passion, hell most Arabs hate them. After all, I hate to hear niggers trying to say that they built the pyramids or created algebra. Its a fucking insult to our race.

Is it me or do the coal burners seem to like the lowest of the low of these niggers? Then they are surprised when their man beats them. But then again, most of the girls around here like spiggers which is equally as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by famine wasp View Post
    Its bad enough having to work with niggers. But whats even worse is hearing them talk about and flirt with every white girl. Most of the white girls we serve at AT&T park are beautiful yuppy girls from Hollister. Then they go to see a Giants game and some beady eyed buck with an IQ of negative 11 tries to put his lines on her. Your not allowed to flirt with the customers in a sexual way. If you do choose to flirt, make it tasteful.

Since I'm white and Turkish. They often ask me, "Yo set me up wit one of dem snoweflakes" I then explain to them that I wouldn't set them up with a white girl or a Persian girl if they gave me a billion dollars. I'm extremely protective of my own race(s) and I refuse to let them fall into the hands of some MUH DIK savage. Most Persians hate niggers with a passion, hell most Arabs hate them. After all, I hate to hear niggers trying to say that they built the pyramids or created algebra. Its a fucking insult to our race.

Is it me or do the coal burners seem to like the lowest of the low of these niggers? Then they are surprised when their man beats them. But then again, most of the girls around here like spiggers which is equally as bad.
    Hello,

My friend you have found the right place to vent.
    It does seem that Coal Burners are either ugly, mentally ill, or drug addicts.
    The fact that a HUMAN BEING of Persian or European origin is being Muh-Dikked
    by a nigger buck is enough to set anyone of us sane free thinkers off.

Please Join, Introduce yourself,
    and most of all.
    WELCOME TO CHIMPOUT!!!

Stabby

It's very good that you protect your women. Bucks do not deserve even to look at the beauty of European or Arab women.

The Grand Wizard

I see them bothering old white women, fat white women, white women walking around with their kids, white women walking around with their men. They have the mistaken impresison that white women want to talk to (and do everything else) with them. The woman is just walking along minding her own business and the coon goes out of its way to get in her face and bother her. When the woman rejects or ignores them, they stand in the street yelling obscenities at them and telling them what racists they are.

A woman i went on a date with once told me about how at the factory she worked at, there was some nigger that just wouldn't leave her alone. The ape kept axing her to hang out and she kept saying no, and finally told it that she didn't date blacks. The nigger chimped out and started calling her 'racist' and even went to her manager and said she was racist. The girl stood her ground and told the manager that she's not racist, she just doesn't date blacks.

What a great woman, but it just didn't work out with us, i guess she lived too far away.

As bad as it is for human males to have to deal with niggers, i just can't even imagine how horrible it is for human women to have to put up with them.

I really think that's how many of these human women end up with niggers - they've been taught their whole life that racism is wrong, and even though they don't really want to date an ape, they niggers pressure them so much that they give in so they don't look racist, and before they know it they're getting beaten / raped / passed around to the niggers friends / infected with STDs and knocked up with a half animal, half human and the nigger is long gone.

It's just so sad, and human men are taught that it's wrong to seek out justice and put niggers in their proper place.
    THE AMERICAN THIRD POSITION

Think niggers are human? Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUw0vKksGc

http://www.westernyouth.org - Youth for Western Civilization

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org

http://cofcc.org/

http://antiwhitemedia.blogspot.com/

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).

I really think that's how many of these human women end up with niggers - they've been taught their whole life that racism is wrong, and even though they don't really want to date an ape, they niggers pressure them so much that they give in so they don't look racist, and before they know it they're getting beaten / raped / passed around to the niggers friends / infected with STDs and knocked up with a half animal, half human and the nigger is long gone.

This pretty much sums it up; the constant pressure from society and nigger bucks, not to mention movies, TV and printed material/advertising.

Officer

Niggers were slaves. Arabs built the pyramids
    Niggers
    Destroying a country near you

Captain

Niggers were everybodies slaves at one point or another.
    Last edited by KajunKoonKiller; 03-14-2009 at 08:28 PM.

once a human female spreads her legs and committs bestiality there is going back for her

Unregistered

Default I am feed up

I am a teacher of children with behavioral and psychological problems in a small
    Southern city and we have only 19 white girls in the school. These poor
    kids experience the hell of being hit on by sub-human trash all day every day.
    It makes me sick to see these beautiful children have to endure attempted
    mh dick all day. The white teachers do what they can but still I am
    so damn angry about these over sexed apes!