+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Default Steaopygia - huge nigger butts

Steaopygia is the term for great big black butts: http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:WhCPws1R5XwJ:news.softpedia.com/news/What-is-Steatopygia-51231.shtml+steatopygia&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&c lient=firefox-a

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

NoMasPrietos

Default nigger ass = primitive

I found this highly interesting and as another evidence that niggers are a primitive sub-human species:

"What seems certain is that steatopygia in both sexes was fairly widespread among early human populations. The discovery in the caves of the south of France of figures in ivory presenting a remarkable development of the thighs, and even the peculiar prolongation of the labia minora, has been used to support this theory"

Also, this is a pretty disgusting (as if niggers weren't disgusting enough) feauture of she-boons:

"It is often accompanied by the formation known as elongated labia (labia minora that may extend as much as 4 inches outside the vulva)"

Mastuh YT

Quote Originally Posted by NoMasPrietos View Post
    "It is often accompanied by the formation known as elongated labia (labia minora that may extend as much as 4 inches outside the vulva)"
    Holy shit. There goes my sex drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steaopygia is the term for great big black butts: http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:WhCPws1R5XwJ:news.softpedia.com/news/What-is-Steatopygia-51231.shtml+steatopygia&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&c lient=firefox-a

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia
    No it's called nasty nigger ass!

Unregistered

I've heard it referred to by nigger co-workers as "dooky booty"...God,I think I just ruined my own appetite...

Unregistered

Correcting my opening post: It's "steatopygia", not steaopygia. It was a typo.

Well when the female ape, like the baboon or the chimpanzee cones into heat, its ass gets big. The nigger sow also has this in getting a huge ass. Of course as we all know, the nigger sow is always in heat. That is why the ass of the animal is always huge. The Human female ass does not do such a thing, at least to mate. Yet even more proof these animals, the nigger, is not fucken Human.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Officer

Quote Originally Posted by niggersarelowlife View Post
    Well when the female ape, like the baboon or the chimpanzee cones into heat, its ass gets big. The nigger sow also has this in getting a huge ass. Of course as we all know, the nigger sow is always in heat. That is why the ass of the animal is always huge. The Human female ass does not do such a thing, at least to mate. Yet even more proof these animals, the nigger, is not fucken Human.

This is funny as hell thanks for making me laugh today. I would put a laugh icon but cant in the guest forum.
    Niggers
    Destroying a country near you

Trustee

Its true!

Seeing "Dat Ass" triggers the mating response in Niggers, it is a throw-back from pre-evolutionary times when the sight of a swollen ass on the female of the species was a positive indicator that it was in heat - and survival of any one particular Nigger's DNA was dependent on it being the first to Muh Dik the newly found fertile female before the rest of the Chimp Pack piled on.

Today, this primitive characteristic still remains in the male of the disgusting Nigger species, and the sight of a fat-ased She-Boon or large assed female of any species is enough to stimulate the mating response - explaining the Nigger's universal fascination with huge asses.

As a matter of fact, in numerous studies other visual cues have been found to trigger the mating urge in Negros as well.... exposed skin, visible underwear, uncut toe nails, earwax, empty 40 oz bottles, fried chicken, dirty diapers, a basketball, uncollected garabge, and even dog shit on the sidewalk.

The GAO reports that nearly 12 years and $40 Million later, the study concluded that Niggers will screw anything!

Doc
    Last edited by Doc Johnson; 03-10-2009 at 04:39 PM.