Default Nigger stalks and harasses 14 year old white girl.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ut-of-control/

A nigger football player has harassed and stalked a 14 year old girls for weeks, he's been warned by her father, the school has been informed ... and squat was done. Surprise! So her older brother had to step in an defend his little sister. The older brother is a straight A student and senior class president. Guess who got ARRESTED and KICKED OUT of school?

Welcome to AMERICOON.

Notice they don't show the niggers pics, just hiding the fact of what race it really is, FILTHY NIGGER! Niggers keep getting a way with more and more shit, they all need to be sent back to aperica.

I H8 NIGGERS

Name:  ralphkramden.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  42.9 KB

One of these days... POW!!! Right in the kisser!" "BANG, ZOOM! Straight to the moon!"

or in laymens terms
    Welcome to the USSA, papers please.

Liberal nigger lovers call it "racial profiling", me I'm a realist I call it "Preventive Maintenance"
    I'd say I weep for the future but thank god I'll be dead, my only regret is not being able to sip some ice tea while I watch world war 3 -Nigligent
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

If this were the 1930's, it would have had a happy ending.
    I need a time machine.

“They way they treated me was someone that has brought, like, a firearm to school,” Conti said at Wednesday’s news conference.
    The protected nigger is something which is not to be called upon its behavior. You might as well hop into a condor nest, toss the eggs to the ground, shit it in, and then kill the bird when it returns. You'd probably get less ridicule, or legal consequence over it.
    There is only one thing on this earth I hate worse than niggers. That is their defense attorneys.

I open the link, read the article, decided it needed posted to C.O. Navigate.there.. oops thats where i got it from its late and im getting too old for this shit

Sent from my Angroid using crackatalk 2

"By the time I get done judging you on the content of your character, you'll be begging me to judge you on the color of your skin."

"Niggers. All they do is smell and yell. What do you call a nigger in a white Oldsmobile? Pudding in a cloud." -Charlie X

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman Fan View Post
    If I had a time machine, I would go back in time and make it so that Anthony Johnson was never able to enslave that poor indentured servant.

And maybe pass laws that would prevent slavery from ever being profitable. I would stop negro immigration before it even began.
    If I had a time machine, I would tell the founding fathers to not give niggers the right to vote.

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman Fan View Post
    If I had a time machine, I would go back in time and make it so that Anthony Johnson was never able to enslave that poor indentured servant.

And maybe pass laws that would prevent slavery from ever being profitable. I would stop negro immigration before it even began.

THAT is to be devoutly wished! Africans KEPT in Africa, and never to stain this soil or that of any other non-nigger place. A quarantine should have been placed on Africa in the time of the Romans and never lifted.

My nigger welcoming committee: 12 Apostles in the mag and the Jesus round in the chamber.

I wish Africa had been a profitable area to invade and pillage; the early English/Americans did a helluva good job on Native Americans....a boatload of diseased blankets/food would have decimated the whole continent.