Captain

Default Niggers everywhere!!!!

So after the coontact with the niglet and burner earlier....

Fast forward I see a liberty mutual insurance commercial of a yt neighbor trimming a tree were the branch falls on his nigger neighbors car and the magic nigger "watering his yard" freaks out and runs over like it has insurance.

Then it shows a part of a fat white guy grilling food and pow walks into the glass window.

I am sick of this nigger pushing in my face 24 hours a day.

Fucccck its getting old.

Sent from my Z665C using Tapatalk
    WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE, 1%er

It's nigh on impossible to avoid the groid these days.

If I was to pitch up in the middle of the Antarctic, I'd look out one morning to see one of them with a stupid fucking grin one coming towards me. Fact!

Crestor commerial with Black nigger doctor and stupid fat white male....can't stand that one.

I agree they're even beginning to infest my little country. Walking through my city centre today I counted six and one had a fat blonde burner on its shoulder.

Sent from my iFoam dis be powerful whitey juju

I do my best to take note of these companies that endorse our nigger-fuxated society and boycott the fuck out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto Blaster View Post
    I do my best to take note of these companies that endorse our nigger-fuxated society and boycott the fuck out of them.
    This.
    Message to DOJ, NSA, etc.: My posts are satire.

We thought we had priced them out by moving to our current local; however, this past Saturday I'm sitting at my desk looking out the window and see a Budget moving truck coming through the gate. It parks at the building adjacent to ours and out pours a nigger buck and two teenapers, in tow was its sow and an infant! I've placed my bet with a friend as to how long they'll last before they get the boot for non-payment of rent.

There's no escape from these creatures. At least they're not in my building
    N.A.A.C.P. = National Association of Always Crying Primates

NEVER let an opportunity to set-up or frame a nigger go to waste!

Obsidian Order

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    We thought we had priced them out by moving to our current local; however, this past Saturday I'm sitting at my desk looking out the window and see a Budget moving truck coming through the gate. It parks at the building adjacent to ours and out pours a nigger buck and two teenapers, in tow was its sow and an infant! I've placed my bet with a friend as to how long they'll last before they get the boot for non-payment of rent.

There's no escape from these creatures. At least they're not in my building
    Once you consider it, negros are the only race to follow their oppressors. Every time whites move out of a fuxated neighborhood to a nicer once, "that demographic" follows us because "it's nicer here".

^As seen in Ferguson, Missouri

homo pelli nigra > http://www.csun.edu/~jaa7021/hist496/negro.htm

For the latest from Chimptube.tv, our media site click here http://chimptube.tv/upload/

You can add Kellogg's Frosted flakes to the niggerfied commercials.

I H8 NIGGERS

First, I'm not sexist, my Wife and I are best friends and equal partners in life.
    when she goes shopping she knows not to buy any nigger pitched product and Never bring home any product with a nigger face on it. Unless she goes antiquing and brings home some dopey, racist aunt jamima, uncle Rufus, or sambo thing. Then it's OK.