+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered

Default What has the nigger contributed to society

What has the jigaboo contributed to society. Do they manufacture their own make of car, their own brand of gun, have they discovered anything new in science or in medicine etc..etc... As far as I can see, the nigger contributes nothing to society except work for, the jail system, law enforcement, the welfare check system, gun shops, and of course K.F.C... Like a friend said to me once," If you see a K.F.C. a Popeyes chicken outlet and more the three Obama signs on the front lawns of a house, cropping out within a one block radius, get the fuck out of there , even if you have to sell at a loss".

I know this:

AIDS
    Hepatitis E
    Jenkem
    Crack
    - Basil Robinson - Safari Hunter Extraordinaire.

Niggers are the event horizon of a black hole. No light can escape them.

Purveyor of Nigger Truth

Uh...

I will get back to you on this...
    My wonderful Dad taught me a valuable lesson as a young man.

"Son", he said, "I am not prejudiced".
    "I believe every white person should own one"

Typical brainwashed response...

I love Oprah! She's such an empowered woman!

I love black culcha, they're so funny cool and I love their music and 12 years a slave really made me sad, so powerful! Film of the Millennium!

Jay-Z and Beyonce have got so much swag! I just love their little niglet, IV Drip! Cute couple.

Did you watch the game last night, that Lebron James is a beast, got some serious skills bro! You can't be racist like that man, they're great at sports!

(Something) about Obama bringing races together.

Of course you won't here anything that has any substance. Not how they the invented anything, not how they help further any form of civilisation. Not how their Art and Literature has influenced or inspired millions of people. Not how they act with class and dignity. Not how they give their money to charities and certainly not how they bring anything to communities, but crime, squalor, violence and a shit load of TNB.

Let's see what they've contributed:

Jenkum
    Mud Huts
    AIDS
    Reasons to hate them

.........that about covers it, did I miss anything?

It's been 1/2 an hour and I can't think of anything....this was a waste of time, damn shitskins.

I H8 NIGGERS

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by chimpology View Post
    I know this:

AIDS
    Hepatitis E
    Jenkem
    Crack
    Oh yes, I forgot, the nigger is good at coming up with ways through nigger chemistry to poison its own its own people.

Quote Originally Posted by chimpology View Post
    I know this:

AIDS
    Hepatitis E
    Jenkem
    Crack
    I thought crack was a white invention for niggers?
    Welcome to the USSA, papers please.

Apparently my league is on another planet. -Nigligent
    I'd say I weep for the future but thank god I'll be dead, my only regret is not being able to sip some ice tea while I watch world war 3 -Nigligent
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

Major

They've contributed to my high blood pressure!

Nothing.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin