Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Very Danger

Default Nigger Michigan University students threaten violence if demands aren't met

2014.01.22-mrconservative-52e038434d9a8.jpg2014.01.22-mrconservative-52e03844316d2-500x322.jpg2014.01.22-mrconservative-52e038426b5ef-500x322.jpg
    A group, known as Being Black at Michigan University have taken a new approach to playing the race card. The group has taken to demanding the school provide them free tuition, a more black populated campus, special separate cheaper housing for blacks, and push for an anti-white historical curriculum. They also mentioned that if the school fails to meet their demands in just seven days, they will resort to physical violence.
    Here are the demands
    1. We demand that the university give us an equal opportunity to implement change, the change that complete restoration of the BSU purchasing power through an increased budget would obtain.

2. We demand available housing on central campus for those of lower socio-economic status at a rate that students can afford, to be a part of university life, and not just on the periphery.

3. We demand an opportunity to congregate and share our experiences in a new Trotter [Multicultural Center] located on central campus.

4. We demand an opportunity to be educated and to educate about America's historical treatment and marginalization of colored groups through race and ethnicity requirements throughout all schools and colleges within the university.

5. We demand the equal opportunity to succeed with emergency scholarships for black students in need of financial support, without the mental anxiety of not being able to focus on and afford the university's academic life.

6. We demand increased exposure of all documents within the Bentley (Historical) Library. There should be transparency about the university and its past dealings with race relations.

7. We demand an increase in black representation on this campus equal to 10 percent.
    "Without action, alternatively, we will be forced to engage as an entire community in ways to implement the changes we request. We will allow the university seven days to end negotiations and come to conclusions on our seven demands. If negotiations are not complete we will be forced to do more, beginning to increase valiantly our activism for social progress and take physical actions on the University of Michigan's campus."
    http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/0...-free-tuition/

Basically...mo gibs.

Chief

I remember when niggers did not have demands , if they did they didn't express it because they knew the consequences .

burn baby burn!

if the university caves, there'll be no end to the subsequent from their pet negroes.

it's always about what they're gonna get because what they have is never enough.

I'd like to see humans demanding stuff.

1. Less niggers in college
    2. Less niggers in college demanding more niggers.
    3. Less niggers in college demanding more white guilt classes
    5. Less nigger only colleges
    6. Less nigger loving liberal arts colleges
    7. MORE humans only colleges
    8. MORE REAL EQUAL OPPORTUNITY Colleges I.E You only get it by your academic abilities. And not some nigger loving grade curve, or race quota.
    Welcome to the USSA, papers please.

Apparently my league is on another planet. -Nigligent
    I'd say I weep for the future but thank god I'll be dead, my only regret is not being able to sip some ice tea while I watch world war 3 -Nigligent
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

This is one of the many reasons people hate niggers. They never stop crying. They have had everything given to them, and it's still not enough. I learned a long time ago, a nigger will never be satisfied, no matter what they are given.

Those niggers should be told: If you don't like our university, leave. Why in the hell do niggers think the world revolves around them? Niggers have no self respect, so they have no problem showing themselves as beggars. They are not demanding anything, they are begging. Niggers don't demand, they beg.

Go to Hell, you stinking niggers!!! If you are unhappy, GOOD.

I would love to see someone wet those niggers with waterguns!!
    Price the Niggers out, liberal gentrification tactic that works.

We demand an opportunity to be educated and to educate about America's historical treatment and marginalization of colored groups through race and ethnicity requirements throughout all schools and colleges within the university.
    Translation: These niggers want some mumbo jumbo made up courses about black history, black inventions, YT bees bad, etc. They don't want to have to pay for it, they don't want to have to qualify to enter university, they want free housing, so they can graduate with a useless university degree guaranteed not to get them a job.
    "...whenever a White man seeks to live among them as their equals, they will destroy and devour him, and they will destroy all his works... Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you." - Albert Schweitzer winner of the 1952 Nobel Peace Prize, on African blacks.

"At least we don't got fuckin' coons live nextdoor to us" - Kevin Bloody Wilson - Living Next Door To Alan

Quote Originally Posted by cat_fur_allergic View Post
    I would love to see someone wet those niggers with FIREHOSES!!

Corrected- cause it brings a bigger smile to all humans.
    Welcome to the USSA, papers please.

Apparently my league is on another planet. -Nigligent
    I'd say I weep for the future but thank god I'll be dead, my only regret is not being able to sip some ice tea while I watch world war 3 -Nigligent
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

Officer

I think that they should all get transfers to the nigger university in Jackson, Michigan. (For those that don't know... That is where one of the state prisons is located)