Lieutenant

Default Swiffer commercial/ One handed white man

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. Voltaire
    Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions" G.K.Chesterton
    Those who stand for nothing fall for anything. Alexander Hamilton

Saw it, man the media really pushes the interracial shit. Then they put a handicapped white dude on there.

Someone should contact Swiffer and tell them they should make their sponges half brown and half white. Let them know it would be better for them.

I just saw this for the first time tonight. He compared the swiffer to his halfrican kids and called them dirt-magnets. Someone should probably let him know that they are in fact NIGGERS.
    I'm just a little bit blacktose intolerant.

I really like the swiffer products. They work great.

But I am quite turned off after seeing this commercial since we all know niggers never clean anything....much less dust.

These race mixing commercials are becoming almost 100 percent which is very scary.

If my only daughter married a nigger she would be dead to me. So far so good.
    Hey Guest Posters. Please join us. There is nothing to fear at all. We'd love to have you here so come up with a fun user name and jump on in.

I just saw that oildriller spot. I about

We should produce a CO boycott list and refuse to buy products that advertise with coalburning and oildrilling spots.
    When someone calls you a racist, tell them: You try watching your peaceful, clean, safe town that you grew up in and loved turn into a dirty, crime- and drug-ridden shithole all at the hands of one segment of the population and then come tell me I don't have the right to loathe the perpetrators.

There's nothing wrong with being angry that something you love is being destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMayhem View Post
    I just saw this for the first time tonight. He compared the swiffer to his halfrican kids and called them dirt-magnets. Someone should probably let him know that they are in fact NIGGERS.
    Niggers are dirt magnets. Ever known anything else so filthy?
    Message to DOJ, NSA, etc.: My posts are satire.

Quote Originally Posted by blanjm5 View Post
    Niggers are dirt magnets. Ever known anything else so filthy?
    Yeah, if they insisted on having an oildriller on, they should've had him take the Swiffer to the sheboon and show the dirt it picked up.

Hell I'd buy a product that worked so well it could clean a nigger.
    When someone calls you a racist, tell them: You try watching your peaceful, clean, safe town that you grew up in and loved turn into a dirty, crime- and drug-ridden shithole all at the hands of one segment of the population and then come tell me I don't have the right to loathe the perpetrators.

There's nothing wrong with being angry that something you love is being destroyed.

It makes the nigger women feel good that they to can get them a white man and one who actually cleans. They think they really made it when they get a white man. Rarely tho does it happen.