Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wigger 'Gang' at the Lake

I live at a nice, little lake in a beautiful, semi-rural, 99.9% nog free town in central Connecticut. I was headed out for groceries Saturday, when I noticed a bit of a stir going on at the town beach. There were two state troopers talking to several members of the Lake Association and the neighborhood watch. We have very little crime in this community, so I wondered just what the hell was happening. Well, my questions were answered at work today.

My customer (great dude and all-around bad-ass who takes no shit) has an adult son who lives about a block from my house. It seems there is a group of teenage wiggers, who call themselves 'Crips', who have been going around with spray cans 'tagging' their juvenile, wannabe gang signs on peoples' private property. Now, these aren't tough kids who came up on any 'mean streets' in the city. No, they're just middle-class children who were raised by average families, here at the lake. I've seen them come 'sagging' by the house a few times, and even at the ripe, old age of fifty, I'm pretty sure I could beat the hell out of their whole 'gang' if necessary.

Not only did they spray paint mailboxes and such, but they broke into a little concession stand that's closed for the winter, ate all the snacks and sprayed graffiti all over the inside of it. The proceeds from the stand are used for activities for children. The little imbeciles left all the wrappers laying around, and the cops are saying that they have fingerprints. We've also had a few car break-ins and petty thefts. Everybody out here knows who they are, and it's only a matter of proving that they are responsible for the damage.

What pissed me off the most is what they did to my neighbor across the street. He is a recently retired state transit cop, who keeps a meticulous yard and house. He just had a really nice, new deck put on last summer, and the little, nigger-loving bastards trashed it with spray paint. This guy is the nicest, most helpful and most generous neighbor I've ever had. He's also the type of man you DON'T want to mess with.

I was no saint at that age, but we mostly drank beer, smoked pot and listened to rock 'n roll. We never talked, dressed or acted like niggers. We were comfortable with who and what we were. White kids nowadays are taught to be ashamed of who they are, and embrace nigger 'culcha'. Even their own libtard, Dummy-crat parents indulge them in nigger 'music', clothes, sneakers and 'bling-bling'. We used to get into fights with niggers on occasion. We could hold our own, but these little 'Justins' and 'Kyles' would be crying for their mommies, if they ever ran into any real 'Crips'.

I tell ya' the whole thing just makes me fucking sick!
    This color means forum staff post, no messing around.

Normal text means it's me, feel free to argue!

My bearded dragon hates niggers too. Come to think of it, so do the crickets I feed him .I don't know what crickets eat, but whatever it is, I'll bet it hates niggers too.

If you took the negative characteristics of every other species on the planet and combined them all into one single animal, it still wouldn't be half as bad as a nigger.

Hopefully the local law will follow up on this.

The good news is that your neighbors deck can be fixed. Call a deck pro. (I'm talking one who's been around and is actually also in the phone book....not a Craigs list idiot since they are usually just hacks) Depending on the paint used they can probably power wash it off, restain it and seal it so it will be good as new.

At least now the locals are aware and nobody got hurt.
    Hey Guest Posters. Please join us. There is nothing to fear at all. We'd love to have you here so come up with a fun user name and jump on in.

Chief

You know that's sad, to live in an area without niggers and then get stuck dealing with white kids acting like niggers.
    Niggers might not be everywhere, but their influence is.
    If you're not the lead dog the view never changes

Quote Originally Posted by Knowumsane? View Post
    Hopefully the local law will follow up on this.

The good news is that your neighbors deck can be fixed. Call a deck pro. (I'm talking one who's been around and is actually also in the phone book....not a Craigs list idiot since they are usually just hacks) Depending on the paint used they can probably power wash it off, restain it and seal it so it will be good as new.

At least now the locals are aware and nobody got hurt.
    I'll help him get it straightened out when the weather breaks. I've been a paint contractor for twenty years. It's the least I could do for my buddy.

My bearded dragon hates niggers too. Come to think of it, so do the crickets I feed him .I don't know what crickets eat, but whatever it is, I'll bet it hates niggers too.

If you took the negative characteristics of every other species on the planet and combined them all into one single animal, it still wouldn't be half as bad as a nigger.

Very Danger

What a bunch of tools. I would've loved to have grown up on a lake side community. Perhaps these wannabe niggers need to be taken on a tour of Hartford or any other niggered up city in the area to get a dose of what they're emulating.

The parents of these kids are likely to blame for their lack of respect. I pulled some stupid stuff when I was a kid but I would never shit where I ate for fear of a beating by my old man.

Kids these days have no fear of their parents, who have been likely been neutered by the nanny state or just plain don't have the balls to reign in their darling prodigies.

someone should paint them black and blue. they'll just look like any other shit skin.
    Price the Niggers out, liberal gentrification tactic that works.

Quote Originally Posted by CT NIGHAVEN View Post
    I've been a paint contractor for twenty years. It's the least I could do for my buddy.
    My fellow tradesmen are the best! Sparky here.
    Hey Guest Posters. Please join us. There is nothing to fear at all. We'd love to have you here so come up with a fun user name and jump on in.

If any real Nigger Crips encountered these wannabees the scene would be very amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowumsane? View Post
    My fellow tradesmen are the best! Sparky here.
    So, can I go ahead and float that drywall, or do you guys have to pull that sheet back off?

Obsidian Order

I've noticed that every year, each generation of kids gets worse and worse, there are exceptions of course. But I'm speaking generally.
    They're going to get worse, before they get better.

I wonder what would happen if the real crips encountered these dorks?

homo pelli nigra > http://www.csun.edu/~jaa7021/hist496/negro.htm

For the latest from Chimptube.tv, our media site click here http://chimptube.tv/upload/