+ Reply to Thread
    Ian Smith

Default Trio forced girl, 13, into prostitution,stripping in South Beach

Three people were arrested on human trafficking charges after allegedly forcing a 13-year-old girl into prostitution and nude dancing.

Vilbert Jean, 36, Marlene San Vincente, 22, and DeWayne Ward, 18, forced the girl to prostitute herself for their financial benefit, police say. When the girl refused to continue to engage in prostitution, they forced her to earn money as an exotic nude dancer.

The girl was reported missing on Dec. 10, 2013, according to an arrest affidavit. She told police she ran away from home with two 15-year-old girls.
    Read more: http://www.local10.com/news/police-g...z/-/index.html

Mugshots
    http://news.frrole.com/o/trio-forced...ost-nbc6-miami
    Last edited by Abort & Deport; 01-08-2014 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Add quote bubble

Have to be a helluva well developed 13 yr old for people not to guess.

Then again, probably 'dancing' in a spook venue, so none of em gave a shit,
    except to try some muhdik.

●~ In the coming conflict, your skin color will be your uniform ~●
    An armed society is a polite society
    -> We deserve that which we tolerate <-
    +- Big government is to Democrats as Jesus is to Christians -+

was it human or nigger, if it was a nigger no one would of looked at it long enough to tell the age, that and it probably looked like it was 40 years old since they're so ugly to begin with.
    Welcome to the USSA, papers please.

Apparently my league is on another planet. -Nigligent
    I'd say I weep for the future but thank god I'll be dead, my only regret is not being able to sip some ice tea while I watch world war 3 -Nigligent
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

I hope to the gods it's not a human girl.
    Price the Niggers out, liberal gentrification tactic that works.

Ian Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Clorox View Post
    Have to be a helluva well developed 13 yr old for people not to guess.

Then again, probably 'dancing' in a spook venue, so none of em gave a shit,
    except to try some muhdik.
    Club Madana, from the news report and on-line reviews is South Beach's only strip (nude) club and is a tourist trap. Some 18 year olds look young, some 13 year olds look developed. Dancers from on-online reviews are mostly thin white and Latina girls with boob jobs. She might have been assumed to be a young-looking, but legal girl, with natural boobs.

Negligent, I assume the girl is human, she refused even under duress to continue prostitution, she has a mother who cares, and she was able to make over $1,100 in a week stripping with no experience, from a tourist trade I.e she is cute. The media does not want to let us know when humans (ESP. Whites) are exploited and victimized by blacks, unless there is contrary evidence, where the media is being coy, I assume the victim is human.

I called it. The niggerizing of South Beach is on the rise. Used to be a safe place... now at night the niggers are within sight (race traitors and wiggers too) because section ape apartments are being built. Wonder who the retard is that is shooting their own foot. This is a tourist area for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by BossNigger View Post
    I called it. The niggerizing of South Beach is on the rise. Used to be a safe place... now at night the niggers are within sight (race traitors and wiggers too) because section ape apartments are being built. Wonder who the retard is that is shooting their own foot. This is a tourist area for the most part
    I used to think that niggers & tourism were a mutually exclusive combo.

Then, on a trip down to the carribbean, I saw skanky euro-trash there who's obvious purpose was burning coal.

Wonder how many came back with a permanent, possibly fatal souvenir?

Serves them right...

●~ In the coming conflict, your skin color will be your uniform ~●
    An armed society is a polite society
    -> We deserve that which we tolerate <-
    +- Big government is to Democrats as Jesus is to Christians -+

Unregistered

(after sliding my Browning Firearms cap sideways, unzipping my Dockers and dropping them past my butt and untying my Puma sneaks to 'keep it real')

Pos' tramagic slabbery symbrone (PTSS) made da downtrodden Af'can Mehkins do dat to da raciss little white bitch who had it comin'. (and wanted it)

(Back in civilized human mode)

Now Floridians know the names and what these pieces of shit look like.

Ian Smith

Default girl, 13, forced into prostitution & stripping, updated sordid details

"D.J.", the 13 year old girl who ran away from home and ended up as a sex slave to niggers, was held captive under threat of death. The MH reports she "agreed" to have sex with a man for $80 who had been brought to the house presumably for that purpose; CBS citing the police report says she was "forced" to. Since they were demanding money from her it was a coercive demand. D.J.'s nigger captors put a $500 a night quota for her to earn each night stripping, one night she didn't make it and got "poked" with a fork.

A couple of additional reasons why I think the girl is white:
    1. She ran away from home with two other girls, when I related the story to Mrs Smith she noted black kids don't run away from home. It's kind of a white thing. Perhaps they do under conditions of extreme abuse and neglect, but that does't seem to be the story here.

2. The niggers gave her the stripper name "Peaches."

Updated MH story
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/01/0...stitution.html

CBS updated story
    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/01/08...g-13-year-old/

Unregistered

Exclusive: New Videos Released In Attack On Hollywood (FL) Teen
    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/01/09...ollywood-teen/

relentlessly punching and kicking the victim while telling her that the beating will cease if she has sex with a man named Jayvon Woolfork.