+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Default Mall fight in Louisville's Mall St. Matthews started by two niggers

http://www.wave3.com/story/24299167/...ll-st-matthews

Even in a city that's over 75% human, the fair-skinned people have every right to be concerned. Hell, even Santa got all the children away, which is really something.

I wish I never left Louisville. At least the groids haven't completely taken that and the surrounding areas over...yet.

Unregistered

niggers destroy ever city. How much of the city was burned down during the civil rights clashes in the 60's? The whole west end of your city.

Unregistered

That is really a shame. St. Mathews (east end in general) used to be a really nice part of town. Why can't these fucking nogs do their holiday shoplifting in the fucking west end (Little Africa) where they belong..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is really a shame. St. Mathews (east end in general) used to be a really nice part of town. Why can't these fucking nogs do their holiday shoplifting in the fucking west end (Little Africa) where they belong..
    I live in a suburb that is 98% human (a lot of them Polish people, many of whom are not afraid to say what they think of them), but unfortunately right on the border of the city near one of its worst ghettos. They seem to go out of their way to make their presence felt where they are not wanted. The shopping mall near me never had niggers until recently because the bus from the city would not go there, and we wanted to keep it that way. Years ago though, some stupid nigger bitch walking from her ghetto crossed the street near the mall when she wasn't supposed to and was hit by a car. There was some eeking and ooking about this and one of those sibble rahts niggers (Sharpton if I remember correctly) showed up to demand they allow the bus to go there. They got their way, and now that mall is filled with them, always in the way, stinking, being obnoxious and shoplifting.