+ Reply to Thread
    Moor

Default The commie murderer Mandela

Weep and wail, weep and wail incessantly. The piece of filth that was Mandela is dead.
    Some things you did not know about the best kaffir ever born:
    He was a communist
    He was a serial adulterer
    He sang songs, in public, saying, "kill whites"
    He was a cuckold. Multiple cuckold
    He personally authorised the killing of innocents (black and white) in Talban type street bombs
    He was married to a woman who beat a 12 year old boy to death with sticks.
    She advocated burning people to death by hanging auto tyres round their necks, filling them with gasoline and lighting them. She enjoyed that. Had orgasms just thinking about it.
    His son in law is a fugitive from USA justice facing rape charges
    His daughters are serial fraudsters
    His grandson is a wife beater, a grave robber a scamster and is running to avoid prosecution. He does not pay for his children's welfare. A bit of arrogant filth in the family tradition.
    His wife was convicted of fraud. (Runs in the fambly)
    He insisted on white Afrikaner doctors, lawyers and caregivers
    His children stole from him
    He registered two trusts, one "Mandela children's fund" (a charity) and another Mandela's children trust" for his kids. Funds from the charity were paid into the fund for his children
    The artworks he "signed" were executed by others, so he is a fraudster himself
    Obama sucked his dick
    His son died of AIDS which, according to his successor, was a non exitent disease invented by whities to disparage noble niggers.

All the above are documented truth (except the Obama bit which I threw in for fun) and have been reported.

I am off to enjoy a Jack Daniels. A more than fair swap I think. The US gave us Africans Jack Daniels, we gave you kaffirs as slaves. Can we continue? You give us more Jack, we will send you more niggers. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Moor View Post
    Weep and wail, weep and wail incessantly. The piece of filth that was Mandela is dead.
    Some things you did not know about the best kaffir ever born:
    He was a communist
    He was a serial adulterer
    He sang songs, in public, saying, "kill whites"
    He was a cuckold. Multiple cuckold
    He personally authorised the killing of innocents (black and white) in Talban type street bombs
    He was married to a woman who beat a 12 year old boy to death with sticks.
    She advocated burning people to death by hanging auto tyres round their necks, filling them with gasoline and lighting them. She enjoyed that. Had orgasms just thinking about it.
    His son in law is a fugitive from USA justice facing rape charges
    His daughters are serial fraudsters
    His grandson is a wife beater, a grave robber a scamster and is running to avoid prosecution. He does not pay for his children's welfare. A bit of arrogant filth in the family tradition.
    His wife was convicted of fraud. (Runs in the fambly)
    He insisted on white Afrikaner doctors, lawyers and caregivers
    His children stole from him
    He registered two trusts, one "Mandela children's fund" (a charity) and another Mandela's children trust" for his kids. Funds from the charity were paid into the fund for his children
    The artworks he "signed" were executed by others, so he is a fraudster himself
    Obama sucked his dick
    His son died of AIDS which, according to his successor, was a non exitent disease invented by whities to disparage noble niggers.

All the above are documented truth (except the Obama bit which I threw in for fun) and have been reported.

I am off to enjoy a Jack Daniels. A more than fair swap I think. The US gave us Africans Jack Daniels, we gave you kaffirs as slaves. Can we continue? You give us more Jack, we will send you more niggers. Deal?

All of these can be summed up in one statement...

"He was a nigger"...
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

"You give us more Jack, we will send you more niggers. Deal?"
    As quoted by Arnold himself, no deal. Name:  th-6.jpeg
Views: 38
Size:  11.1 KB We have enough niggers here as is.

Yeah..........how about all the dead white farmers?

Unregistered

If Mandela was white he would be labeled a war criminal and a villain. The nigger loving nature of society sickens me. Makes me think, if Hitler was black, he probably would be labeled a hero.

Unregistered

Default Oh, I forgot

I forgot a few things.
    His children are locked in court battles as to who fathered whose child. It seems they were banging each others wives and cannot decide who fathered which niglet.
    No allegations that they were banging their sisters. Not yet anyway.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I forgot a few things.
    His children are locked in court battles as to who fathered whose child. It seems they were banging each others wives and cannot decide who fathered which niglet.
    No allegations that they were banging their sisters. Not yet anyway.
    They're all just Obama's sons

Chief
    Geographic Center of the Middle of Nowhere

And now we Amerikaners get to watch our assmonkey presidential nigger do lip-service to his terrorist Commie "mentor". COME THE FUCK ON, PEOPLE.This shit is not news, why is every televised MSM outlet so eager to fellate Mandelacoon's corpse?!

Sent from Discordian's Sail Foam via Crackatalk
    "Removing an evil nigger spirit from a negro is as hard as removing stink from a hunk of shit. We must use the tools that white God gave us to fight the nigger; a whip, a noose, a nightstick, a job application. Avoid conversation with the nigger. The nigger will lie, the nigger will make excuses, he will use words he doesn't know. If he gets really desperate, he may start to rap or dance. OOOOH YES, there's powerful niggatry at work here!" -Uncle Ruckus, "The Boondocks"