Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Texas White Irish View Post
    What I'm thinking right now would surely get me banned for life if I expressed my thoughts here at this forum.
    I am right there with you. Sometimes saying less is more, and saying more is less. My best advice is to always be aware and be on guard, treat any approaching nigger with the assumption that at any moment they could chimp out and try to violently assault, rob, or kill you.
    Last edited by Tusk; 11-21-2013 at 04:17 AM.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

There are niggers who are willing to use violence to get what they want, and in order to stop them they need to be met with greater violence.

-Outraged-

The thread title describing this foul crime as a 'new nigger sport' is about right. Crime is a sport for niggers - always has been and always will be.

I remember when the news came out that the Olympics had been scheduled in Apelanta (this tells you how long ago this was), my late father, who had a dry sense of humor, said to me:

"Did you hear that now the Olympics will be in Atlanta, they have added a new sport?"

I responded "No - what is it?" (giving him the perfect straight line).

"Drive-by shooting."

That's of course been a nigger sport for years. This knockout game is just another one.

Default the animals punch women too, the news broadcast mentions that even women with kids

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...eading-to-d-c/

What's really abhorrent is that these ambulatory turds will actually lash out and punch women, even with their children present. In spite of this I do agree with the advice given above. If approaching either a loan buck or a pack of bucks be alert and ready. Just don't post violent comments on here because it will draw attention from the dipshits who will use this site to further the cause of the nigger. These animals should not be allowed to run wild like this. Of course it's never about the color right, it's just coincidence that this type of behavior predominates among this subhuman species of turd. Our fucking jails are overcrowded because of these assholes so I saw ship these fuckers back to Africa, we could call it reparations. It could be the zionist movement back to the fowl toilet they were taken out of. I would gladly pay the fed an extra 1% to put these fuckers back on a boat and deport them to whatever country in Africa they choose to go to....we could call it even after that.

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

This knock-out shit is going so viral,
    it damn near could use it's own forum!
    There will be more stories coming.
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
    I usually won't click on any link that says huffingtonpost but I had to see to believe that anal outet would report on crimes commited by thier precious innocent nigger pets - wow I must have just stepped into the twighlight zone!!! Not only did they report on it THEY EVEN MENTIONED RACE!! I'm f'ing speachless...
    I wonder if we will see an article written by the same person again or will they be "let go" for some mysterious reason. Fuck the coonington post.

Default How do you start a thread or discussion

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoavenger View Post
    this knock-out shit is going so viral,
    it damn near could use it's own forum!
    There will be more stories coming.
    I wanted to start a thread and post the video i posted above. This way more folks can see it and spread the word. I wasn't sure how to do that so I posted it here on this discussion thread. Can someone explain to me how to start my own discussion thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_hate View Post
    I wonder if we will see an article written by the same person again or will they be "let go" for some mysterious reason. Fuck the coonington post.

I completely agree. I'm sure that person has already been fired and a new negrophile has already been hired.

Sergeant

USMC Gen. James Mattis offers excellent advice. Go look it up.
    There is no depravity too low, no debasement too vile for the shitskin to subject itself to.

I would think under the Patriot Act niggers could be declared domestic terrorists.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

There are niggers who are willing to use violence to get what they want, and in order to stop them they need to be met with greater violence.

-Outraged-

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Tusk View Post
    I would think under the Patriot Act niggers could be declared domestic terrorists.
    Undoubtedly the city of Detoilet is part of the Axis of Evil.