Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Niggers justify the knock out game

My wife saw this article this morning and she says to me fuckin niggers this is some serious TNB. I cannot believe these animals just do it for fun and justify their actions as this is something our people do. Needless to say I completely agree with her. If anyone ever says they are just like us, they need to watch this video.

http://www.kisscleveland.com/pages/j...ticle=11815092

I wonder if Klan membership is on the rise these days?

It should be.

Niggers are the Reason My Wife and I got our Concealed Handgun Permits Years ago.
    We both carry pistols everywhere we go.
    Texas Irish Brigade
    Éirinn go Brách
    Óró 's é do bheatha 'bhaile
    Dob’ é ár gcreach do bheith i ngébheann
    Do dhúthaigh bhreá i seilbh méirleach
    Téigh trasna ort féin Sassenach!

:

Aquina Cox · North Chicago Community High School
    Thats because the white folks too busy dressing up as trayvon martin for Halloween like it's fuckin funny...
    Reply · 10 · · 16 hours ago
    It is fucking funny, sheboon.

How is making fun of St. Skittles worse than knocking out defenseless people? Niggers blame YT for everything, even the "knockout game".
    "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves"
    -Edward R. Murrow

"While living I want to live well"
    -Geronimo

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

-Tecumseh

“The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.”

-Robert A. Heinlein

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake"
    -Anonymous

If we'd do that to niggers we'd get 10 years in prison.

Why is it that niggers sole justification for their violent ways is always "YT be doing it too"?

Then they bring up school shootings, which happen on average once every 5 years or so.

They are seriously like children. They have no concept of proportionality.

Fuck our ancestors for bringing these shitstains to our country.
    A real CA state board of education form....Even they think niggers are retarded

Officer

This just pisses me right off. You know, I'm not a small guy, and I can hold my own in a fight. I also carry a gun everywhere I go; but you almost cannot defend against this type of attack. My only hope is that one of these people wake up, and take care of business after one of these savage beasts sucker punches them.

Officer

If ANYONE tried this shit here in Mexico, no matter what color they are, they would have about 57 stab wounds in them within one day. Mexicans tend to have lots of siblings and cousins, and, unlike your average Amerikwans, they tend to take care of them. The word VENDETTA gets bandied about. If someone's uncle or grandma got attacked in any way, there would be a whole bunch of pissed off Pancho Villas coming after the perpetrators.

The thing I really don't understand is how there are all these HORRENDOUS crimes, much worse than this knockout game, and NEVER is there a father or brother pissed off enough to do ANYTHING about it. They are always "forgiving" the niggers that raped and murdered their daughters/wives/mothers/grandmothers. I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by totemthepole View Post
    The thing I really don't understand is how there are all these HORRENDOUS crimes, much worse than this knockout game, and NEVER is there a father or brother pissed off enough to do ANYTHING about it. They are always "forgiving" the niggers that raped and murdered their daughters/wives/mothers/grandmothers. I just don't get it.
    It's part of the genocidal plan against Whites. Whites are indoctrinated at an early age, through media, public institutions, government policies and laws, to hate themselves and see themselves as the cause of all the misery in the world. They are told that if they wish to associate with other Whites or celebrate their heritage, they are White Supremacists, and if they decry violence against them by non-Whites, they are racist. We are 8% of the world population and that number will drop in half when the Baby Boomers die, so it's not a great prognosis for old ebil YT.

I would give anything to be able to walk down the street and be publicly proud of my people as my Latino and Asian friends are of theirs.

Watching that video pissed me off, fucking niggers should all rot in hell. I think I'm going to go lift some weights tonight, if this kind of thing isn't good motivation to work out nothing is.

The Negro a beast, but created with articulate speech,
    and hands, that he may be of service to
    his master—the White man.