Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Reid Calls Tea Partiers Extremists, Anarchists, Makes Threats of Economic Collapse

What a fucking tool this guy is.

Oh you want to protect the rights of the people?

You don't want your constituents to pay out the ass for insurance and subsidize niggers who get an ambulance ride for a cut finger?

Racism!

Extremists!

Anarchists!

Terrorists!

The Tea Party hates government?

Try the majority of the country, Tea Party or not, hates government, and hates you, you fucking worm.

Keep in mind the First Monkey has gone MIA during this whole ordeal.

Very Danger
    Coalescing the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension

I was listening to some talk radio late afternoon yesterday. I forget if it was Howie Carr or Mark Levin, one of them played a soundclip of the HNIC calling out the "Teabaggers". I've heard all the other moonbats use that term but never the first monkey.

Best thing ever happen to America, they should of done it the first time around, instead of giving in the last few times!
    Price the Niggers out, liberal gentrification tactic that works.

Default Re: Reid Calls Tea Partiers Extremists, Anarchists...

"...alter or abolish..."
    I'm firmly in the latter camp. Starting with that decrepit old white nigger. Yes, Harry Reid is a fucking nigger in my book. There is no amount of pain, hardship, and suffering he could endure that would ever approach my notion of justice.

-Dr. Octavius Charles Honegro IV, CRC
    Professor Emeritus
    Afro-Centric Incarceration Studies,
    NU, North Florida Campus

Sent from my Sail Foam using TapaNigga2
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

You come to the wrong hood, nigger!

Very Danger
    Coalescing the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension

Quote Originally Posted by OCHonegro View Post
    "...alter or abolish..."
    I'm firmly in the latter camp. Starting with that decrepit old white nigger. Yes, Harry Reid is a fucking nigger in my book. There is no amount of pain, hardship, and suffering he could endure that would ever approach my notion of justice.

Professor Emeritus
    NU, North Florida Campus

What would you do if you suddenly found yourself face to face with one of theses assponies? Nevermind, don't answer that...

Default Re: Reid Calls Tea Partiers Extremists, Anarchists...

Quote Originally Posted by Mushmouth View Post
    What would you do if you suddenly found yourself face to face with one of these assponies? Nevermind, don't answer that...
    I'm of the mind that when preparation meets opportunity, good things can happen. And while we are on the subject of tyranny, let us also recall another axiom of Seneca:
    A trifling debt makes a man your debtor; a large one makes him an enemy.

Professor Emeritus
    NU, North Florida Campus

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

You come to the wrong hood, nigger!

I was listening to some talk radio late afternoon yesterday. I forget if it was Howie Carr or Mark Levin, one of them played a soundclip of the HNIC calling out the "Teabaggers". I've heard all the other moonbats use that term but never the first monkey.
    It was Levin; I heard it too. Told The Wife this morning - she's pretty a-political (does not like negroes though) - and even she said that comments like that are disgusting and tarnish the office of the President. She actually said, "Bush would NEVER have said anything like that - way more class than Obama."

ObrownMao is nigger garbage.

Your PRESIDENT used that slur? Wow. classy. America's founding fathers must be spinning in their graves.

Seen the movie 300? Imagine Negrobama's face on Xerxes saying "I am Barack, the man-god" - try it, it's really easy!

There is a positive side to all this and the gov shutdown. The MLK Memorial is CLOSED!