Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default White boys, man the fuck up already!

The following thread is a general observation about an evening I spent with my girlfriend at an Irish Pub / Dance Club last night

Yesterday evening, my girlfriend and I went out - just her and I - to an Irish Pub near my house for dinner and a night out dancing. This is usually a great place to go for food and/or a drink on the weeknights as there are no niggers who go there - usually. However, on Fridays and Saturdays it is also a popular night-spot known for good drinks and dancing, etc. My girlfriend and I got there early in order to eat first, have a few drinks and then dance. A bit later in the evening, the night crowd stared arriving, including a group of 4 niggers and their coalburners. The niggers sat at the booth in back of us. They were displaying their usual 'looks at me' monkeyshines, talking loud, greeting other niggers with fist bumps and hugs as if they are all somehow in some sort of black mafia when we all know niggers are nobodies who live off of welfare and petty thievery. A lot of white boys also showed up at the pub and many of them, but not all, had on some sort of nigger influenced attire whether they realized it or not. When the music started playing, most of the white boys just stood by the dance floor with a beer in their hands and not realizing how lame they actually appear to the opposite sex. Women -white, asian, hispanic, - were dancing on the dance floor by themselves while the white boys were too shy / prideful to go and dance with them or at least try to start a conversation. Naturally, all of the niggers who were there seized upon this opportunity and instantly rushed out towards the human females and started dancing with them, even dancing with many of the women against their own will! And these women were too afraid to reject the niggers advances as to not seem 'racist'. All the while, the pussy ass white boys who were watching this happen merely stood there and watched - still drinking beer, still trying to look cool. I can't even feel sorry for these dumb asses anymore. I sat at the table with my girlfriend, who is Asian (because quite frankly I have lost all respect for white women in this country but that's another thread) and ate the rest of my food and drank the rest of my drink and observed the breakdown of this once great country. White men, it is time for you to man the fuck up and show some balls and when you are at an environment when there are human women and tribes of niggers around, do whatever you can and take initiative and go and introduce yourself to them and get to know them. If not, the fucking niggers will - I guarantee it!

And of course, while I went to the restroom, leaving my hot girlfriend alone for just 2 minutes, more than one nigger tried to ask for her phone number, including more than one illegal- sub human border hopper. When I got back to the booth we were sitting in, I could feel the jealous stares coming from these creatures and could here them saying jealous comments about me but they can all kiss my white Spaniard ass
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

I'd be on the stage probably singing any song by STP or Alice. I also dabble in some Michael Bolton. I look like the whitest guy one has ever seen. Niggers can tell by my rocker t, vest, eyeliner, and skinny jeans that rap is no where in my choices of music. I dress the complete opposite of them to let them know I am not a wigger or even like the garbage that they listen to in there. The girls don't seem to like a white boy who likes real music in the clubs here. I might have to look overseas.

Women who go to clubs are usually sluts anyway.

It's basically over for white people man. We are on the way out and that will not change.

THANK GOD FOR THE SICKLE CELL!

Trustee

Christ...who looks for any woman of substance in bars anyway?

That's what friends are for, you set them up, they set you up...

Never, ever found a girl in a bar that amounted to anything but a one-nighter.

Now, results may vary, it could be a 'generational' thing...

●~ In the coming conflict, your skin color will be your uniform ~●
    An armed society is a polite society
    -> We deserve that which we tolerate <-
    +- Big government is to Democrats as Jesus is to Christians -+

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Clorox View Post
    Christ...who looks for any woman of substance in bars anyway?

That's what friends are for, you set them up, they set you up...

Never, ever found a girl in a bar that amounted to anything but a one-nighter.

Now, results may vary, it could be a 'generational' thing...
    Niggers look for women, mainly white women, in clubs, and they do find them, quite frequently - that's one way halfbreed niggers are spawned. My point is, that if white dudes are going to go out to the clubs to find women then they should at least go and approach the women once they spot them rather than allow the niggers to approach them first. At least have some balls and try, even if yes clubs and bars are not the choicest of places to find women
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

I hate nightclubs, hate the music and hate dancing and I suspect most white guys feel the same. They only go there for one reason and it ain't to dance.

Niggers are the opposite. Listening to jungle music while gyrating and grabbing their muh diks is as natural to them as chiggun and waddymelon.

I enjoy salsa dancing, and it has allowed me to have fun that I could never dream of otherwise.
    "Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people -- but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."

Ibn Batutta

Major

Women who go to clubs are usually sluts anyway.
    Wow. Would that include any of your sisters, girlfriends, mother, nieces or other female friends/family members who happened to stop in a club some night?
    Gorillas everywhere are fed up with being compared to stupid niggers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anthropologist View Post
    Michael Bolton?? Seriously? Dude? Serious?? and you admit that? Wow...and I thought I was gay! LOL
    Oh...man

Bolton is pretty cool in my opinion. One of his first records was with a hard rock band with him as the vocalist. Yeah, I like singing Bolton to make those girls swoon. The eyeliner gives me confidence in my looks. It is a very metro thing for men to wear makeup. Even the vikings wore makeup for battle and even in a cosmetic way. I am nowhere near being gay but I do like the finer things in life and even some good ol' redneck fun. I thought we were supposed to bash niggers , not other Chimpout members. I haven't been to a "club" in a while. The reason is because a nigger got in my face while I was dancing in the techno room. I had to leave because the nigger seemed extra feral that night.