+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

At least niggers are a consistent source of entertainment. I love seeing their drama, it's even better when the cops come and ramp it up a notch!

That's a Waffle House, not an IHOP. Our local Waffle House is totally nigger free! I have never seen a nigger eat there, much less work there. I guess they know they are not welcome.

Won't watch it. Can't. I know all too well what these creatures look like when they have at one another. They are not in the least entertaining. I loathe every one of them. Fucking niggers.

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

My Avatar: The Regimental Colors of my Great Grandfather's regiment, the 7th Tennessee Infantry of the Confederate States Army

Coon_Nigger_Network(CNN)

Default jinx

Quote Originally Posted by RatGirl View Post
    That's a Waffle House, not an IHOP. Our local Waffle House is totally nigger free! I have never seen a nigger eat there, much less work there. I guess they know they are not welcome.
    You just jinxed it ... next time you go to Waffle House you will have a groid encounter ... it's like roaches, for every one you see there's ten you don't.

Unregistered

Waffle House, Schmaffle House. :^) We have a great little breakfast place near our home. Went there this morning. Not a darkie in sight. Wanna know their secret?

Prices. It's not cheap, but the food is excellent! So it's always crowded and often a long wait to get in. Humans don't mind because we understand the values of quality and patience. Niggers, however, are inherently impatient and require instant gratification. So, win-win. I pay a little more for a TNB-free dining experience and they can do whatever it is they do somewhere fucking else.

Fortunately this was just nigger on nigger crime. No one was hurt.

Twinkle twinkle little NIGGER
    All you do is sit and figure
    Don't you know that if you get bigger
    All you'll be is a bigger NIGGER.

Talk about Shaniqua Theater!!

What the fuck is the police response time in Memphis?!? Like, three hours?

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Count Niggula View Post
    What the fuck is the police response time in Memphis?!? Like, three hours?
    Don't forget most of the Memphis cops are probably nigs too.

TheBob

World Star. Nigger's latest contribution to society.