Default Niggers out of control

There is a reason I got a ccw permit and carry 24/7 These beasts are out of control.
    http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/...elderly-woman/

Yup another worthless snake head ( actually looks more like slugs ) beating an elderly women leaving church. Now I'm not a religious person, but I respect people beliefs and the elderly. But it really is just another example to toss into the pile. Niggers have no boundaries and have no place in civilized society.
    ShawnaNeQuios

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnaNeQuios_Ookleberry View Post
    Yup another worthless snake head ( actually looks more like slugs ) beating an elderly women leaving church. Now I'm not a religious person, but I respect people beliefs and the elderly. But it really is just another example to toss into the pile. Niggers have no boundaries and have no place in civilized society.
    Absolutely no respect for the elderly...my stepmother was looking for a home for her mother...she lives far away and can't manage day-to-day anymore. After visiting them, she noticed all nigger workers at most of these retirement homes... after a little research she found that most of the elderly abuse is done by nigs at these place. Robberies, muh dikings, beatings...

I've said it 1000's of times the only thing nigs respect is authority/power. If they have an authority over them keeping them in check they rarely cross the line. Give them the power and you get what we have now...