Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nigger Vehicles

Default Nigger Vehicles

So my fiance and I are on the road a lot, we log about 60k miles a year. During our travels its become common for the words "NIGGER CAR!" to be shouted, followed by a finger pointing in the direction of the nog filled shitbox. Of course these actions are always followed by laughter as niggers always drive the same ridiculous fucking cars and they are always nigged out. Anyway we've noticed, since niggers are sheep, lots of them drive the same shit. We see:

The infamous Chrysler 300c a.k.a. nigger Phantom
    Dodge Charger
    Dodge Magnum
    A variety of nigged out ex police cars that they get from the auction
    Escalades and Tahoes
    Anything with a Cadillac emblem
    Chromed out Altimas and Maximas
    Recently we've been seeing "donks" fucking everywhere. Land yachts with 12" lift kits sitting on 28s with some sort of nigger pop culture paint job.

I can spot a nigger car from a fucking distance now, they're so predictable and everything they drive just screams "HI, IM A TACKY FUCKING NIGGER". So what do spooks in your area drive? Are nigger cars regional or does the same shit capture their fancy nationwide?

Australian boongs drive whatever is cheap. Shitty Kias and Hyundais, or the local Holden Commodore, earlier types being a with the clear coat peeling off, mixed coloured panels and doors, no tread on tyres, and the general Motors "Holden," once a rebuild of the Opel Rekord, then Senator, The old ones are cheap as shit, seat five Humans of any age or size, or seven adult boongs, nine boonglings, three dogs, enough booze to keep twelve boongs drunk for five days and a dozen huge buckets of frahd chigens. Then there's the knee deep layers of various shit on the floors, food wrappers, empty booze bottles, and an unconscious boong or two. Amazingly, the much smaller Kias and Hyundais can carry the same quantity of boongs and shit as the larger Commodore. It's very rare to see a boong driving a new vehicle, but it ages about 20 times faster than the same vehicle owned by a WHite Human.
    Koon Kicking Kanga is the name and kicking koons like a kanga is my game

Sergeant

Shockingly, here lately in my area, I've seen them driving Infinity's.

Of course they're older models, so must have been a humans trade in.

PS The Niggers version of a Phantom.... hahahahahaha!!! Yeah they drive a lot of those here too.

Niggers love to do stupid things to cars to ruin their resale value. Here are some common things niggers like to do to a vehicle:

1) Put decorative "holes" in them on the front fenders. To a nigger, every car is a Buick. LOL The most popular shapes are diamond and oval.

2) Put huge rims on the that usually cost more than the car itself.

3) Paint them a non factory color, usually some type of bright green or purple.

4) Put logos on them like a candy brand or sports team emblem. I have seen Jolly Rancher and Dallas Cowboys for example. It's what my Dad used to call "all niggered up". Niggers take anything good and always ruin it.

There is a string of used Buy Here-Pay Here car lots in my hometown, one right next to the other. At least 10-15 of these sitting side by side on this one strip of road. You drive by and the cars look great from a distance. All shiny, cleaned up. Nice looking cars. Pull over and check them out closely and its a different story. All the scratches and dings show up, rust spots painted over, duct tape and superglue holding shit together, and you see that the cars have 200,000 miles on them, interior niggered out, just old worn out cars that major dealers didnt want so these shady car lots picked them up for nothing at auction. Anyways many niggers around here buy from those places. No credit check needed, all you need is proof of some form of income (welfare is fine) and some sort of proof of where you live and they will finance you. Niggers love that deal. They go buy those worn out cars, drive the dog shit out of them for 6 months or until they fall appart, whichever comes first. They argue with the dealer because they still have 2-3 years of payments left, he breaks and trades them for another car which just keeps the nigs hooked on their payments again for even longer. Niggers dont get how they are being scammed. Then the dealer takes the other car, cleans it up and sells it to another nigger. Good deal!

There's a hooptie in my town I need to grab a picture of.....it's an old POS 80's model Buick, rusted, vinyl top peeling, cracked windshield, missing a fender, BUT it has 22 inch rims all around (very expensive rims at that). I'll BOLO for it
    N.A.A.C.P. = National Association of Always Crying Primates

NEVER let an opportunity to set-up or frame a nigger go to waste!

P.O.N.T.I.A.C.

Poor
    Old
    Nigger
    Thinks
    Its
    A
    Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by Safetyman08 View Post
    P.O.N.T.I.A.C.

Poor
    Old
    Nigger
    Thinks
    Its
    A
    Cadillac
    There is only one fambly of coons in my town and they are true to the stereotype. They drive this Pontiac Parisienne (a Canadian model, how the niggers got it I don't know) and another similar GM 4-door late '80s vintage hooptie with chrome spoked rims, etc. Out in the backyard of their crib are a couple more 25-yr old GM cars that apparently don't run.

Dey crib:

"I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Mansburden View Post
    There is only one fambly of coons in my town and they are true to the stereotype. They drive this Pontiac Parisienne (a Canadian model, how the niggers got it I don't know) and another similar GM 4-door late '80s vintage hooptie with chrome spoked rims, etc. Out in the backyard of their crib are a couple more 25-yr old GM cars that apparently don't run.

Dey crib:

damn that's not bad for a nigger shack even has landscaping n sheet

In Memphrica Mercedes is the ultimate nigger wagon of choice.

The pecking order goes -
    Kia
    Hyundai
    Burick
    Charger
    Maxima
    Infinity / BMW
    Mercedes

Then there are the Crown Victoria / Grand Marquis crowd. Evidently, they are real easy to put lift kits on so those big ass rims can fit in the wheel wells.

I also love antique Buicks, it really pisses me off about the porthole thing. Every damn nigger drives a LeSabre because the port holes come in 3 to a pack so you have Nissan LeSabres, Chevrolet LeSabres, Chrysler LeSabres.

Stupid fucking niggers