Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    Default Zulu Niggers on Wikipedia

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_Kingdom

    If you look below on the images, it says "military innovations" by the zulu niggers. Also it states they were the most powerful Apefrican spooks of all of Apefrica.

  2. #2

    Default

    Yeah, the fearsome Zulu empire. Fearsome until they met the British .303 Enfield rifle.


  3. #3

    Default

    So the Zulu were the peak of nigger civilization, and they were still running around in animal skins with spears and living in mud huts? Sounds about right.

    It's a mad house! A MAD HOUSE!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thin White Duke View Post
    So the Zulu were the peak of nigger civilization, and they were still running around in animal skins with spears and living in mud huts? Sounds about right.

    Animal skins were beyond their tech level, actually they wore grass skirts.

  5. #5
    blackmetal84
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Accent View Post
    Yeah, the fearsome Zulu empire. Fearsome until they met the British .303 Enfield rifle.

    It was actually the Martini-Henry rifle, in the strange .577/450 Martini-Henry caliber. Those were only single shot rifles, and the rifles fouled up and jammed a lot during battle, but the British still won.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackmetal84 View Post
    It was actually the Martini-Henry rifle, in the strange .577/450 Martini-Henry caliber. Those were only single shot rifles, and the rifles fouled up and jammed a lot during battle, but the British still won.
    Yes, you are right. Thanks for the correction. The Enfield was used during the Boer War and WWI, I believe.

    The superior tactics and discipline of the British army prevailed over the savages. The use of enfilading fire was critical in defeating waves of attackers.

  7. #7

    Default

    military innovation? you really want to know what the culmination of nigger genius in military affairs was?

    it was shaka nigger zulu's great invention


  8. #8
    Trustee
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The best place in Argentina.
    Posts
    4,340

    Default

    15000 zulu niggers vs Andries Pretorius and 400 of his best mates. Guess who got 3 or so thousand colors of shit kicked out of them?
    We protect our President, our courts, our banks and our pawn shops, all with men with guns.

    However, our most precious possessions, our children, we protect with a piece of paper and a sign (the Gun Free Zone law).

    Now, in response to the slaughter of 20 innocents, we propose to punish those (gun owners) who are innocent, and protect our most cherished possession, our children, with a another piece of paper (a new gun law).

    Anon.

  9. #9
    LBU graduate
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Small farm in S. Central Kentucky.
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackmetal84 View Post
    It was actually the Martini-Henry rifle, in the strange .577/450 Martini-Henry caliber. Those were only single shot rifles, and the rifles fouled up and jammed a lot during battle, but the British still won.
    True. But the Brits were not unaware of this issue. Much like the US Springfield, if you fired it rapidly it would heat up and/or crud up (Black powder does that) and the cases would stick. To fix this, the Brits came out with a modified version of the Martini-Henry- it had a reaaaaaaaaly long lever instead of the standard one, giving the shooter more leverage to get that stuck case out. A couple years after that, the Smelly came out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Accent View Post
    Yes, you are right. Thanks for the correction. The Enfield was used during the Boer War and WWI, I believe.

    The superior tactics and discipline of the British army prevailed over the savages. The use of enfilading fire was critical in defeating waves of attackers.
    Also true. But the .577/450 wasn't a slouch... anyone or anything getting thwacked with one of those thumb-sized projectiles was pretty much fucking done...

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdown View Post
    15000 zulu niggers vs Andries Pretorius and 400 of his best mates. Guess who got 3 or so thousand colors of shit kicked out of them?


    Okay... that got me laughing.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

    Read this, niggers:

    “To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”

    Melville

    And I looked, and behold, a Pale Horse, & his name that sate on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

    Revelations 6:8

  10. #10
    Officer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Once nice.. now nigger infested city, NC
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  85.2 KB
    King Kane and his royal throne/1970's style kitchen chair...

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 820
Size:  50.5 KB
    This one looks like he just spotted the white wimminz....

    In all seriousness, these were actual kings. Holy Fuck...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Chimpout.com vBulletin skin by CompletevB.com.