+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The New Holiest Artifact on Earth

Looks like the Smithsonian Institution has petitioned to have Trayboons hoodie forever preserved in all its radiant vibrancy for the world to gaze upon. The MSM are portraying that stinking hoodie as a religious icon, the Shroud of Turin, a splinter of the True Cross, the Ark of the Covenant; what a shit-hole this country has become. Here's the sickening link: http://www.eurthisnthat.com/2013/08/...erican-museum/

0000.jpg
    Encased in glass - hermetically sealed, it will probably be placed inside the vault along side our U.S. Constitution.

Reading that article made me lose another small piece of what faith I had left for mankind. A punk piece of shit thug-nigger goes on a savage attack and gets made good, now its hoodie is made into a shrine! Next thing we'll be hearing is that Trayboons hoodie will be going on tour, trotting the globe for all the poor niggers to cast their dark soulless eyes upon.

Perhaps they'll mummify Trayboon and put it on display also? Maybe Trayboon Day, Trayboon Blvd, Trayboon Worship Week? The thug is dead, but the MSM keeps it alive. I'm not even going to break off into Trayboons mammy or its sperm donation unit.

I only have one question:

What about George Zimmerman's gun? That Kel-Tek truly deserves its rightful place inside the Smithsonian.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 08-03-2013 at 01:34 AM.
    N.A.A.C.P. = National Association of Always Crying Primates

NEVER let an opportunity to set-up or frame a nigger go to waste!

Officer

And hence the reason why I have joined Chimpout!

DobyMick

Post what's next?? a Trayboon Mausoleum??

the next thing you know is that Trayboon's rotting carcass will be digged up, embalmed, and put in a Mausoleum. just like Lenin.

There are now reports that the Smithsonian Institution has changed it's mind. They do not want it after all.

Here is the headline,

Smithsonian has 'no plans' to display Trayvon Martin hoodie
    But Sanford museum would like to plan expanded Trayvon exhibit.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7712424.story
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

I hope you're right.. I cannot imagine the Smithsonian enshrining artifacts from nigger thugs... What a disgrace that would be...
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells, 2009

Officer

I would be honored to take a huge diarrhea shit on Trayboon's hoodie.

DobyMick

Post no words can't express my feelings

I'm surprised that no one replied to my quote.

I hope the Smithsonian museum won't display that ugly rag, because if that happens, then you Americans are fucked since you have a Nigger as president, and clothes of Nigger thugs are on display in museums, and a man who defended himself against the same Nigger thug gets on a kangaroo court trial (even though in the end, he was declared not guilty).

I'm just glad i live in Eastern Europe since i don't have to tolerate all the Nigger bullshit you have to tolerate.

The current issue of Time Magazine has the sacred icon on the cover.

http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16...130729,00.html

Inside, articles by the usual suspects continue to portray the initial incident as a tragedy. I skimmed them, unable to stand reading very much.

Joe Klein called Treboon's goodification "an outrage", wrote that Zman was "a vigilante who stalked an innocent black teenager...when, during a scuffle, shot the kid point blank." He went on: "Rachel Jeantel, Martin's unfortunte phone pal, surfaces to stroke every white racist's fantasy about the limitations of black people."

Old sheboon Maya Angelou wrote "it really makes me see how far we have to go, that one man armed with a gun can actually profile a young man because he is black and end up shooting him dead..."

Some shegroid named Jeanine Amber wrote about "The Talk: how parents raising black boys try to keep their sons safe."

Apparently none of these assholes listened to the evidence or watched the trial.

I'm going to cancel my Time subscription (it was a gift, I didn't pay for it) forthwith and email Klein's blog explaining the reason.
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

OMFG. I seriously hope they do not go through with this. What the fuck could be wrong with this country that a criminal fucking thug's hoodie is displayed like a holy relic because he was shot and killed in the act of attempted murder? These liberal fucks LITERALLY worship niggers as gods on earth. I swear, I'm not even kidding. Trayvon has literally been anointed a saint in the crazed cult of liberalism. The insanity boggles my fucking mind.
    It's a mad house! A MAD HOUSE!

Unregistered

Cool beltdrive

How about nigger watermelon drink, Skittles? Lol. Stupid niggers made Skittles sales profits go sky high ape motherf--kers!
    Last edited by Count Niggula; 08-03-2013 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Spelling and grammar errors