Thread: Fucking niggers

Default Fucking niggers

Long story short last night had to go to the urgent care for a stomach flu that aggravated a heart problem, I was checked out and poked and prodded and given nausea meds and a IV for a couple of hours and OKd to go home. Got out and headed to the pharmacy, because it is after dark I went with my wife even if she has her CCW after dark she never goes anywhere alone. Sat down at the all YT pharmacy and waited patiently for my prescription when I heard a dull sound like a block of wood hitting the floor and looked around to see a flat headed nigglet banging its head against the floor. Its grandma, a white woman, is so ashamed she just snatched it up and proceeded to drag it to the pharmacy. As soon as she set it down it started banging its head against the pharmacy counter screaming. Wish I could take a picture, its face was the normal ugly buffalo nigglet face but the back of its head was FLAT as if it had never been picked up as a baby. It came towards us and my wife shooed it away to bang its stupid head elsewhere while the coalburners poor mother tried to pretend it didnt exist

Word Pimp

Default Re: Fucking niggers

You should have looked over in the abortifacients aisle and told the father that its kid was being disruptive and that he should...
    Oh, wait.
    Sorry, forgot it's a coalburner we're talking about.

What you saw in that public display of TNB was likely only a fraction of the retardedness that hellspawn exhibits in its cage at home.

-Dr. Octavius Charles Honegro IV, CRC
    Professor Emeritus
    Afro-Centric Incarceration Studies,
    NU, North Florida Campus

Sent from my Sail Foam using TapaNigga2
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

You come to the wrong hood, nigger!