+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered

Default Nigger women who act like they have a choice

I'd be rich if i got a dollar for every time I heard a nigger woman say she only dates black men as if she has a fucking choice. black women are the ugliest of all women which is why they can only date black men. no man of any other race wants to date a black woman. i've been with white women, hispanic women and asian women but i will never date a nigger. they are just so fucking ugly, all of them. they are aggressive, loud-mouth monkeys who should be thrown off the continent. the only good they are for is to please nigger dick so they don't go around raping white women, but even that they don't do a very good job of.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd be rich if i got a dollar for every time I heard a nigger woman say she only dates black men
    Maybe it's your approach ...

Member, but cannot login

they are aggressive, loud-mouth

Being aggressive and loud-mouthed has nothing to do with it. Physical attraction is the key, and there is nothing attractive about a female nigger.

I'd be rich if i got a dollar for every time I heard a nigger woman say she only dates black men as if she has a fucking choice. black women are the ugliest of all women which is why they can only date black men. no man of any other race wants to date a black woman. i've been with white women, hispanic women and asian women but i will never date a nigger. they are just so fucking ugly, all of them. they are aggressive, loud-mouth monkeys who should be thrown off the continent. the only good they are for is to please nigger dick so they don't go around raping white women, but even that they don't do a very good job of.
    If that would make you rich, I would have to wonder what your doing around so many nigger sows? I have never personally heard one say that, because I don't go near them.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

There are niggers who are willing to use violence to get what they want, and in order to stop them they need to be met with greater violence.

-Outraged-

i do not even consider them ''women''

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Indian-Hate View Post
    i do not even consider them ''women''
    because...they aren't. Women are human...a nigger is a nigger.

Always.

HooptyWillis

Default Temporary Gay Insanity

Quote Originally Posted by baboon's ass View Post
    I'd pretend to be gay, then leave with some little human hottie all snuggled up to me. Drove em nuts, they'd chimp in the parking lot, throw shoes at my car.
    You weren't pretending to be gay. For just a brief moment, your brain, recoiling in horror at being touched and fondled by the monkey, decided that being gay was better than the alternative. Then, after you told them you were gay, and they left, you're brain felt safe again. It immediately recovered and realigned itself to its natural hetero tendencies.

You should apply for a government grant. Why waste time on a dollar a pop, the fed pays for studies. Throw some sows in a gorilla cage and see if the gorillas would even want to fuck them. Then throw the sows in a room with a few nigger bucks. You and I know damn well the nigger bucks would fuck them, even if a gorilla just finished with the sows, but I think the gorillas wouldn't. Maybe you can prove once and for all that gorillas are cleaner and smarter then niggers.

Ampersand

...no man of any other race wants to date a black woman.
    There are plenty of would-be (and actual) dumb white around. These former people need their heads examined.
    This color means forum staff message. No arguing.

What should you throw to a drowning nigger?
    - The rest of its fambly, of course!

...you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down...
    - William Bennett.

A nigger is a natural sociopath, they are incapable of empathy and cannot think more than a few moments into the future.
    - Justin Igger.

Simon Sinistrari

Niggers date? Impossible. Since we all know there are no real nigger 'women', that they are all black poisonous frog things, we know they just carry on the typical frog mating season. If you ever watch a nature show, frogs just jump all over each other till they get it right and mate. That is the same for niggers, if you would do the injustice of calling that dating, haha... Just add a 40 and some controlled substance.