+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I wish that every nigger had a ME's report.

A ME shouldn't have done one. A zoo keeper on the other hand would have been the right choice! they are much more familiar with chimps.

That autopsy report should read nothing but "Dead Nigger" with a smiley face drawn afterwards.

Why waste the state's time and money on examining a dead nigger? 95% of them end up "good" due to their own monkeyshines anyways. Just throw the goodified stinking nigger corpse in some back alley dumpster where it belongs. Mammy should have put it there after it was birffed anyways.

Sergeant

Here is an interesting medical observation from the ME's report.

The liver weighs 1110 grams and presents a brown, smooth, glistening surface. Focal patchy yellow discoloration, due to mild fatty metamorphosis, is present
    The underlined part indicates that Tampon has most probably been abusing alcohol, despite Florida's legal drinking age being 21, I believe? (and Tampon was 17 when he was made good). Fatty metamorphosis of the liver usually happens with the advance of middle-age in humans who tend to have elevated levels of alcohol consumption. Fatty metamorphosis may also be the cause of drug abuse, although it is usually the result of alcohol abuse.

As a medical student (currently studying in a developed part of Asia), I've seen cadavers around 40 years of age having the same time of liver damage as the "fatty metamorphosis" described in Tampon's ME report.

Not such a good boy after all, innit? Tampon's mother can lie through her teeth about how well-behaved her niglet was, but pathology does not lie. Tampon was abusing alcohol and who knows what else? I believe that someone mentioned that purple drink was a favorite of Tampon's too?

Moreover, according to the ME there was no injury to Tampon other than the injury on one of its fingers and the penetrating (bullet) trauma to the thoracic region. Hence, why did Tampon's mother give sworn testimony in court that it was Tampon screaming for help on the phone? Tampon had no injuries (before being made good by the bullet) which warranted it yelling for assistance.

Zimmerman on the other hand, had all those lacerations and stuff.. Which makes his case far more believable if I were on the jury.
    The melancholy truth is that the candles of civilization are burning low. The world is increasingly governed not so much by capitalism, communism, social democracy or even tribal barbarism, but rather by a lexicon of political cliches accumulated over half a century and now assuming a degenerate sacerdotal authority.-Chaim Herzog (Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations, 1975)

Russian Navy vs Aquatic niggers

Numismatist

i gots t get me some of dem dere magik bullets
    Nigger if you want sympathy, look in the dictionary between shit and syphilis

Quote Originally Posted by Coon Tasty View Post
    That autopsy says Trayvon was only 5'11", which I'm having difficulty believing. -The video store footage shows him towering over the clerk there.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Every Seven Eleven in the country has a video on the door with the height measurement on it. Why didn't the defense ask for a snapshot of that as evidence.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

There are niggers who are willing to use violence to get what they want, and in order to stop them they need to be met with greater violence.

-Outraged-

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I wish that every nigger had a ME's report.
    Me too.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Quote Originally Posted by Tusk View Post
    Every Seven Eleven in the country has a video on the door with the height measurement on it. Why didn't the defense ask for a snapshot of that as evidence.
    They already had the stiff, I guess. No need to have a picture of the mugshot of Tampon.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseroll View Post
    Here is an interesting medical observation from the ME's report.

The underlined part indicates that Tampon has most probably been abusing alcohol, despite Florida's legal drinking age being 21, I believe? (and Tampon was 17 when he was made good). Fatty metamorphosis of the liver usually happens with the advance of middle-age in humans who tend to have elevated levels of alcohol consumption. Fatty metamorphosis may also be the cause of drug abuse, although it is usually the result of alcohol abuse.

As a medical student (currently studying in a developed part of Asia), I've seen cadavers around 40 years of age having the same time of liver damage as the "fatty metamorphosis" described in Tampon's ME report.

Not such a good boy after all, innit? Tampon's mother can lie through her teeth about how well-behaved her niglet was, but pathology does not lie. Tampon was abusing alcohol and who knows what else? I believe that someone mentioned that purple drink was a favorite of Tampon's too?

Moreover, according to the ME there was no injury to Tampon other than the injury on one of its fingers and the penetrating (bullet) trauma to the thoracic region. Hence, why did Tampon's mother give sworn testimony in court that it was Tampon screaming for help on the phone? Tampon had no injuries (before being made good by the bullet) which warranted it yelling for assistance.

Zimmerman on the other hand, had all those lacerations and stuff.. Which makes his case far more believable if I were on the jury.
    I've see some studies that the nigger drink called lean, AKA Purple Drink also causes liver damage. Further proof is the nigger cRaper that died or became good after OD'ing on lean just a few weeks ago.

You know something I just thought of, lean needs the following. Candy, fruit punch and cough med with codeine in it. This cough med is a behind the counter med. Only someone over 21 years old can buy it. So how did nigger boy get some?

they usually steal it from their parents or just steal it
    Nigger if you want sympathy, look in the dictionary between shit and syphilis