Default Beautiful white big brother contestant kicked off for being raycis'

Big Brother contestant Aaryn Gries has been fired from her modeling agency for offensive comments she made on the show, TMZ reports.

Gries, 22, has been seen and heard multiple times on the show's after-hours live feed making both homophobic and racist remarks -- calling a gay houseguest "queer," telling Asian-American Helen to "shut up and go make some rice," and saying, "Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see that b----," in reference to African-American contestant Candice.

I love that Aaryn tells it how it is regarding the nigger ((I am not against asians, that is just part of the quote))

How many sheboons look like her? And of course all the niggers want to muh dick her.

Quote Originally Posted by M.C DuckButter View Post
    muh diking a white girl is one of the main goals a nigger has in its useless life
    Yessir. It means you get to go out wif a passing grade.
    I jumped aboard de telegraph,
    An' trabbelled down de ribber
    De 'lectric fluid magnified,
    An' killed fibe hundred nigger

--Oh! Susanna, Stephen Foster

niggers do not "own" slavery, inequality, poverty, racial injustice, hardship and deprivation. they only own "nigger."

You can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the nigger out of nigger.

Caps (cartridge primers). One of the very few things sold with the intent of being permanently made broken.

Oh, I am sure she has lot to worry about. </sarcasm> I can see her easily gracing the cover of Maxim soon, that magazine loves controversial hotties.

Aaryn_Gries_modeling_BB15.jpg

Ampersand

Default Zimmerman

Don't forget the other Zimmie...

103449_d1403b.jpg
    This color means forum staff message. No arguing.

What should you throw to a drowning nigger?
    - The rest of its fambly, of course!

...you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down...
    - William Bennett.

A nigger is a natural sociopath, they are incapable of empathy and cannot think more than a few moments into the future.
    - Justin Igger.

Hey at least her heads on straight... a good sign of intelligence there, not so easily brainwashed...
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells, 2009