Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 3 sows attack White woman while libtards just watch

In Seattle. Look at all the hipster liberal fairy men just stand and watch.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2de_1372358605

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/warn...cked-we/nYWxP/

Even veteran SPD officers were astonished when they saw the Obama phone video, which shows a defenseless woman being punched, kicked and stomped relentlessly by three niggers for almost 60 seconds. The attack happened in the middle of crowded Westlake Park, and no one there seemed interested in stopping it.

Yes, they're just like us.

Flip the races and imagine the news story.

"Racist Whites Attack Innocent Black Teen. Is It Time For Another Discussion About Race In America?"

That is what you get when you hang out with feral coons. She was probably a anyway
    "They want the white man's world but they don't want the white man in it. But what they can't fathom is that the white man's world comes with the white man and leaves with him." - Unknown

We have a social experiment that is a failure. This country is not enriched by nigger culture. Young people need to know this is TNB. I've seen it more times than I can count. Niggers will always behave like this. I've seen it since my high school days.

it is seattle..home of slack jawed, pbr drinking, limp wristed queers, cross dressers, transgenders, assorted dreadlocked hippy fags and nigger lovers.

Default Nailed it!

Quote Originally Posted by DaktahCoonelWess View Post
    it is seattle..home of slack jawed, pbr drinking, limp wristed queers, cross dressers, transgenders, assorted dreadlocked hippy fags and nigger lovers.
    You nailed it with your description, fags just stood there holding their Hemingway books lookin like a punk librarian. I was stationed there in the 80's and it was nothing like it is now. Every shit hole in america is administered by democrats,,hope they like it that way!

Image2.jpg

Its only a matter of time till the tables are turned, and when they are humans will reciprocate it to the 12th power.
    Welcome to the USSA, papers please.
    Liberal nigger lovers call it "racial profiling", me I'm a realist I call it "Preventive Maintenance"
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

Where is the media now?

Quote Originally Posted by Nigligent View Post
    Image2.jpg

Its only a matter of time till the tables are turned, and when they are humans will reciprocate it to the 12th power.
    Here's one who's pretty certain of exactly that:
    "If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting"-Curtis Lemay:

"The beauty of the Second Amendment in that it won't be needed until a tyrannical government tries to take it away"-Thomas Jefferson

Molon Labe

Quote Originally Posted by seekingtruth View Post
    Here's one who's pretty certain of exactly that:
    Self hating negro?