+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Default Craigslist scam leaves family of 4 homeless - He was a scam artist, living in Nigeria

http://www.dailydot.com/crime/craigs...-nigeria-money

A woman who sent her rent check to a realtor in Nigeria is now homeless and trying to avoid living out of her car.
    Just because someone says, 'Send it to George in Alabama,' he doesn't have to be in Alabama," detective Michael Park told reporters. "He can be in Nigeria or wherever to pick up the money."
    In this case, yes, Nigeria was the place.
    Last edited by Abort & Deport; 08-11-2013 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Excessive text quoted

Unregistered

Default proved too good to be true.

If it's too good to be true, it probably is!

Be advised, there has to be a nigerian nigger working the neighbors, finding houses for sale or rent. The common scam is "they" are missionaries in nigeria, & are unhappy with the realtor taking care of their property. Do not call the realtor, & we will rent directly to you.

Officer
    a quaint little drinking village with a fishing problem

Default Wtf

After more than TEN years of telling people that anything that comes out of Nigeria is a nigger trying to steal your money,
    I have to ask this question, "How fucking stupid are you?" Do you not have a working brain cell? They are niggers, they steal.
    The beast will tell you ANYTHING to get your money, possessions, pussy, whatever they can get. The average IQ of an American
    NAPA is only 85. The average Apefrican spook is ONLY 75. Are you not smarter than that? If not, I have a bridge in Brooklyn and
    a tower in Paris, France that I am selling for scrap. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

While they don't say where in Michgan she is from and Nashville is still a reasonably human city, I'm still going to guess that this was a case of a nigger scamming another nigger. Even if it is a human, the only way I have any sympathy for this person is if it's someone over 70, since your BS detector supposedly goes bad as you get old.

I narrowly avoided this scenario. Call the realtor... Period.

"By the time I get done judging you on the content of your character, you'll be begging me to judge you on the color of your skin."

"Niggers. All they do is smell and yell. What do you call a nigger in a white Oldsmobile? Pudding in a cloud." -Charlie X

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by downlowtoby View Post
    While they don't say where in Michgan she is from... I'm still going to guess that this was a case of a nigger scamming another nigger.
    Name: Renata Cox. No common sense, = nigger?

Unregistered

In the past, we never had to be this careful.
    These days, you never know when you might be dealing with a nigger.
    We must be careful at all times, with each and every transaction; your hard earned dollars are precious, and must be used wisely!

After learning the truth, it cannot be ignored: never do business with filthy niggers.
    Business is for building & maintaining society, which niggers cannot comprehend.

Don't eat at restaurants where niggers work, never hire a nigger for odd jobs, don't even hold your front door open if a nigger is bringing you something from fed ex or ups. It's a cold, silent war.

Officer
    a quaint little drinking village with a fishing problem

Why not just assume that you are ALWAYS dealing with a nigger? If it looks like a duck, or quacks like a duck, or has feathers like a duck; IT'S A FUCKING DUCK.

Default The whitebuck he say

Do bidness with a nigger = a good Mahdicking!!!!!!!!!!

Ampersand

Quote Originally Posted by SamtheLion View Post
    After more than TEN years of telling people that anything that comes out of Nigeria is a nigger trying to steal your money,
    I have to ask this question, "How fucking stupid are you?" Do you not have a working brain cell? They are niggers, they steal.
    The beast will tell you ANYTHING to get your money, possessions, pussy, whatever they can get. The average IQ of an American
    NAPA is only 85. The average Apefrican spook is ONLY 75. Are you not smarter than that? If not, I have a bridge in Brooklyn and
    a tower in Paris, France that I am selling for scrap. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
    +1

Niggeria scams are as old as the hills and there's no excuse for falling for this shit. If you're fucking stupid, here's a simple rule that will save you:

NEVER DEAL WITH NIGGERS

or anyone whose credentials are unknown.
    This color means forum staff message. No arguing.

What should you throw to a drowning nigger?
    - The rest of its fambly, of course!

...you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down...
    - William Bennett.

A nigger is a natural sociopath, they are incapable of empathy and cannot think more than a few moments into the future.
    - Justin Igger.