Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default The whitebuck he say

No, we think the best/worst professional would be the Driver of the Municipal Morgue that has to pick up drug infested , stabbed, raped to death bags of nigger guts. The stench must be awful. I was informed by a Ford dealer that they make good money off these vans. After two years, the dripping blood , and rotten guts ,jisim and Ho drippings seen to rot out the sheet metal and the body sinks down on the suspension. They give them nothing on a trade, then leave it in a coon neighborhood where it will be stolen by yardapes, who drive it until the injection system gets sgummed up by the stench vapors and it quits.

Cops and teachers hands down. I couldn't imagine teaching a bunch of wild niggers in detroit. No way, no how.

bish nikka

Quote Originally Posted by White Warrior View Post
    Oh i forgot school teachers! Can you imagine the shit they deal with from niggers?
    School teachers are hard left libtards though, without exception.

I say lifeguards

Liberals in the media, burying negative nigger stories is a 24/7 job.

Everyone ;-)

"By the time I get done judging you on the content of your character, you'll be begging me to judge you on the color of your skin."

"Niggers. All they do is smell and yell. What do you call a nigger in a white Oldsmobile? Pudding in a cloud." -Charlie X

How about the coroners who have to do autopsies on dead nigger carcasses? Must be like dissecting a turd.

Then there are the morticians in funeral homes, who have to dress up the turds and put them in boxes.
    When, long ago, the gods created Earth. In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
    The beasts for lesser parts were next designed; Yet were they too remote from humankind.
    To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man, th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
    A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure, filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

- H.P. Lovecraft - "On the Creation of Niggers" (1912)

Default Re: What profession probably secretly hates nigger the most?

Door to door soap salesman working the ghetto.

Sent from my HTC (Hate The Coons) Desire using kaffatalk 2

Default Re: What profession probably secretly hates nigger the most?

Waiters and waitresses? Oh, hell yeah. Nothing like busting your ass waiting on a table full of coons KNOWING that you're going to get shafted on your tip.

Sent from muh GROID RAZR using WHIP CRAKATALK 2
    "What the hell are you spooks up to?" - Walt Kowalski

"Niggers are like snowflakes. I hate snow." - Me

Chief

Wow, it is hard to pick just one, but....

1-Shoe salespeople. Many years ago, I worked in a Foot Locker, and we sized and helped all of our patrons with their footwear. The stench of nigger hoof was awful, and when the sheboons came in, they would demand a size that was 3-sizes too small for them, and many times were not wearing undergarments. I got many a stinky muh-poosie in my face while helping them with their shoes.

2-Waiters / waitresses -we all know how niggers act with waitstaff.

3-Every other job out there...
    At the end of the day, I will always be WHITE...Niggers will always be niggers.

Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    I got many a stinky muh-poosie in my face while helping them with their shoes.
    Good Lord! Did you end up with post-traumatic stress syndrome?
    When, long ago, the gods created Earth. In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
    The beasts for lesser parts were next designed; Yet were they too remote from humankind.
    To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man, th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
    A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure, filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

- H.P. Lovecraft - "On the Creation of Niggers" (1912)