Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Next time call 911, tell them that a man is acting extremely aggressive towards women and demanding a ride from women, trying to get in womens cars. Never know-i mean you got away but what about the next girl? You know it didnt end with you. He probably was hanging out there for hours on end bothering white women, and the stupid store clerk was too dumb or scared to do anything about it. What if the next girl who stumbled in there was just some white girl-15-16 years old? You know a nigger would be all over that and she would be too scared or inexperienced to know what to do.

My experience has been that they stop long before it gets to this level when they see there's a non faggot man paying attention.
    I may wear guyliner but believe me, I would let that groid know that a man who wears makeup isn't afraid to stand up for a human female on the receiving line of its muy dick. There would be choice but carefully thought vocal exchange espoused from me to the ape.

Better to be an armed rayciss YT bitch than a dead liberal nigger lover!
    Welcome to the USSA, papers please.

Apparently my league is on another planet. -Nigligent
    I'd say I weep for the future but thank god I'll be dead, my only regret is not being able to sip some ice tea while I watch world war 3 -Nigligent
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

Default THIS is the perfect resolution!

"Here's one of my favorite ploys that is quite versatile and would have sent that nigger scurrying up the nearest tree. The nigger is performing his "pre-rape courtship ritual", you then calmly pull out your sailfoam, pretend your making a phone call. Wait for the other end to answer. You: "May I speak with sergeant Jones, please?" Pause... "No it's not an emergency, is he busy?" This puts the nigger at ease, you don't want him scared yet. "Great, yea, I can wait." Pause.... "Hey Hank, I just wanted to congratulate you on making Sergeant." Pause.... "Oh yea, just a quick question, I'm at the xxxxx store on yyyyy street, you got any cruisers nearby?" Pause.... "Well, your never gonna believe this(as you turn around and gaze directly at the nigger), he's standing right here!" Pause.... "Great I'll be here waiting for you guys."
    -=-=-=-=-

However, be cautious. Even though in a non-nigger town, once you see one......you'll see more.

Good job handling this CoonTact

Quote Originally Posted by Cave Beetch View Post
    "SHIT U IS JUST A RACIST (as it followed me outside to my car), "U IS JUST ANOTHA RACIST WHITE BITCH FUCK U, OOK AWK AWK." .
    Don't leave the safety of the store until it is gone.

Sergeant at Arms Lieutenant

Cave Beetch I am sorry to hear you had to deal with an aggressive nigger, you do have my sympathy because I know talking is only a prelude to raping for a nigger so it had to be frightening for you even with your side arm handy.

As for no YTs helping you, it makes me sad but I understand it.

If a YT like me tried to intervene a nigger would certainly attack and I'd have to defend myself.
    I could only imagine what our govt would do to me for killing a nigger for talking to a white woman.

I know technically I would have to shoot him for the violence he was perpetrating on me...but just like George, it wouldn't be framed that way.

Zimmerman damn near lost his freedom/life for shooting a nigger that was clearly in the act of killing him.

George didn't shoot a younger, physically superior, gang banging, felonious druggie who was sitting on his chest bashing his head into the concrete and possibly grabbing at his gun...

He stalked and hunted a 12 year old angel for the egregious sin of being black and fetching snacks for his relative.

Sucks this happens to you.

I understand why some guys don't help out. I personally seen it. If you try to help some crazy yt women would go ape on you cause she thinks you are a racist! She might think its charming some nigger is hitting on her. and she pretends she doesn't like the attention. I know this personally. way too long of a story.
    Price the Niggers out, liberal gentrification tactic that works.

If it was following you around harassing you it should have gotten a nice face full of MACE, or CS gas, the kind with the dye marker in it so the police can easily locate the groid who groped you.
    I saw him do it.
    I'll bet everyone here would swear we saw him grab a double handful of your hips, and attempt to rape you right out in public.
    You did well to escape the beast though, too bad ya didn't get to ventilate it.
    Kampai!
    SOS

Next time tell a porch monkey your number is 1-800-EAT-SHIT

I used to have a cute friend that worked at a run down gas station...Muh-Dicking all day long...I told her the next time start asking a few questions

Do you have a job? (no of course)
    How many years of college do you have? (he went to the job corp program to learn how to name the parts of a shovel)
    Do you even have a GED? (ged test be fucking racist an sheit)
    How many kids do you have? (he lost count)
    Do you pay child support on ANY of them? (the system is designed to keep the black man down)
    Where's your car? (in impound cause he had no license and warrants)
    When's the last time you were in county jail (just got out last week)

(These were all in all, the average response to these few simple questions...fellow chimpers will not be surprised)

So she would say something like...So I should go out with you...No job, no car, no education, can't speak fucking English, don't pay child support, kids you can't pay for, and a convicted felon..I should go out with you because you think your a smooth talker and got a big dick...and that's supposed to take care of me and make me happy?

Porch monkey, "yea"

Her response was basically get the fuck away from me until you stop being a piece of shit...I need a real man, and your obviously a piece of shit!

Quote Originally Posted by historynut View Post
    Next time tell a porch monkey your number is 1-800-EAT-SHIT

I used to have a cute friend that worked at a run down gas station...Muh-Dicking all day long...I told her the next time start asking a few questions

Do you have a job? (no of course)
    How many years of college do you have? (he went to the job corp program to learn how to name the parts of a shovel)
    Do you even have a GED? (ged test be fucking racist an sheit)
    How many kids do you have? (he lost count)
    Do you pay child support on ANY of them? (the system is designed to keep the black man down)
    Where's your car? (in impound cause he had no license and warrants)
    When's the last time you were in county jail (just got out last week)

(These were all in all, the average response to these few simple questions...fellow chimpers will not be surprised)

So she would say something like...So I should go out with you...No job, no car, no education, can't speak fucking English, don't pay child support, kids you can't pay for, and a convicted felon..I should go out with you because you think your a smooth talker and got a big dick...and that's supposed to take care of me and make me happy?

Porch monkey, "yea"

Her response was basically get the fuck away from me until you stop being a piece of shit...I need a real man, and your obviously a piece of shit!
    sounds like a smart girl.
    Price the Niggers out, liberal gentrification tactic that works.