Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Cop Tries To Save Human Woman Held Hostage By Nigger, Both Killed

MODS, now that it's confirmed it's another vile nigger beast, can this kindly be moved to the "Nigger Crimes" section?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/c...vfyRNoD1QOhRzI

I don't know if it's a shitskin, but if it turns out to be, I'll ask that this be moved to the Nigger Crime section.

Note that this was a FAST police response. If the gunman had a partner, and the victims had enough cash, good lord, they might not have left. They might have stayed for hours and turned this into another Wichita Horror.

Rebello returned to her California Avenue rental with her twin sister, Jessica, Jessica’s boyfriend, John Kourtessiss, and a third woman, Shannon Thomas of Connecticut, when the gunman knocked on their door at about 2:20 a.m.

Someone in the house peeked out a window to see who was there, and the burglar, wearing a ski mask, entered the house and held all four people at gunpoint.

He demanded cash and wasn’t happy with the amount they had, sources said.

“I saw you at the bar drinking. I know you have more money than this!” he snarled, according to a law-enforcement source.

The intruder released Thomas, telling her to go to a nearby ATM and bring back cash.

She drove to a nearby Bank of America branch and called 911.

She told police the man had a handgun trained on her friend’s head in the upstairs bedroom, according to police radio calls.

Cops scrambled to the scene, and they peered in and saw the gunman holding Andrea in a headlock, a law-enforcement source said.

At least one cop went in through the front door and the gunfire began.
    If just one of the girls had a gun...
    "You know the world is messed up when the top earning golfer is a nigger, our president is a nigger born in another country, the top pop girl is Justin Bieber, Snowden flees to Hong Kong and Russia to escape our government, and George Zimmerman was put on trial." — Yours truly

soundwave: and then People magazine names a buck-sow "Most Beautiful"!

Nigger Butthurt Report form, updated for the Zimmerman trial

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/c...vfyRNoD1QOhRzI

I don't know if it's a shitskin, but if it turns out to be, I'll ask that this be moved to the Nigger Crime section.

Note that this was a FAST police response. If the gunman had a partner, and the victims had enough cash, good lord, they might not have left. They might have stayed for hours and turned this into another Wichita Horror.

If just one of the girls had a gun...
    gun laws don't cover criminals
    Send From iFoam V Jenkem Tappa Boo

Default Masked nigger gunman follows human college student, murders her in front of sister

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nvictions.html

The gunman who fatally shot a 21-year-old Hofstra University student, Andrea Rebello, has been identified by police as Dalton Smith, 30, of Hempstead - a known criminal who was wanted for absonding parole for robbery.
    Police revealed the identity of Smith today and revealed a warrant was put out for his arrest on April 25.
    He had been found guilty of robbery in the 1st degree and had an extensive criminal background going back to 1999 with multiple convictions for theft and assault.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2TfzQBo9Y
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Name:  article-2326690-19D8578F000005DC-81_306x423.jpg
Views: 890
Size:  59.1 KBName:  article-2326690-19DB791A000005DC-483_306x423.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  16.6 KB

Major media no where to be found like always. Gang banger Treyboon Martin is worthy of attention, but she is not?

a murderous feral beast for sure.. You can tell from that single picture...
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

Angry Even thought Hofstra is a nice place on Long Island, Hempstead is a Nigger Shithole

As soon as I heard about this TNB, I smelled nigger. Of all places, it was mentioned on The Daily Beast, http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/....html#comments
    Hofstra Killer (nigger) Had Criminal Record (like all the rest)
    Club Nig, The Antidote to Civilization: Now in the USA, Caribbean & Africa
    I'm not a white supremacist, I'm a black inferioricist. I'm not a racist, I'm a specieist. Niggers are urban blight incarnate.
    N.A.A.C.P. = National Association for the Advancement of Criminals & Parasites

This pisses me off to no end.
    Welcome to the USSA, papers please.
    Liberal nigger lovers call it "racial profiling", me I'm a realist I call it "Preventive Maintenance"
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

Change is coming, Niggers dont stand a chance.
    Welcome to the USSA, papers please.
    Liberal nigger lovers call it "racial profiling", me I'm a realist I call it "Preventive Maintenance"
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

Default Tnb

Quote Originally Posted by Nigligent View Post
    This pisses me off to no end.
    Another Lousy Nigger Beast!

LOL! The gunman actually trusted someone to drive alone to the bank while he was holding people hostage and fully expected them to NOT use that opportunity to call for help? HAD to be a nigger!
    Fucking niggers and cars, man! Fucker ran under an 18 wheeler. Fucking headless nigger. See how quick shit changes? How long ago was I in the shoutbox? Now I'm out here playing street hockey with a nigger head.
    - Text conversation with Overseer

Purveyor of Nigger Truth

Hofstra is a bout 10 miles from me. Uniondale is totally nigger fuxated. It also borders Hempstead, which is by far Nassau County's king of the niggers.

No doubt this is a nigger. And good luck finding out. Nassau is a notorious nigger protector when it comes to crimes. Too bad I was not at my old job...I had access to the morgue. I would have found out.

Another dead person. For no reason. And the fact that guns are a nono will not cause any of the fuckers that run the corrupt political machine here a minute of sleep. Perhaps, when it is their daughter or son who is the victim, will they think differently.
    My wonderful Dad taught me a valuable lesson as a young man.

"Son", he said, "I am not prejudiced".
    "I believe every white person should own one"