Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Default Black man hero in Ohio for saving kidnapped girls

A neighbor, Charles Ramsey, told WEWS-TV he heard screaming Monday and saw Berry, whom he didn't recognize, at a door that would open only enough to fit a hand through. He said she was trying desperately to get outside and pleaded for help to reach police.

"I heard screaming," he said. "I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ago-ALIVE.html

One of the best interviews I have ever seen because this black man was a realist and know what his kind are capable of. He stated to the press " Little pretty white girl runs into a black man's arms, something is wrong here dead giveaway. The only reason a white girl runs to a black man is she is homeless or have problems." LOL dude said it like it is.

This was awesome I laughed my ass off when saw the interview. I am thankful though that there were people there to rescue these girls and help them. I hope the scumbags who held them for 10 years rot in hell.

I think someone deserves a big ol' bucket of KFC.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLikeMonkeys View Post
    I think someone deserves a big ol' bucket of KFC.
    Damn right. AND a big ol' slice of waddymelon. Kudos to you, Nigger Charlie!!

Tá Gráin Agam Ort Niggers Chief

I'd say this nigger does deserve some praise and the

I'm just glad the girls are free.
    Texas Irish Brigade
    Éirinn go Brách
    Óró 's é do bheatha 'bhaile
    Dob’ é ár gcreach do bheith i ngébheann
    Do dhúthaigh bhreá i seilbh méirleach
    Téigh trasna ort féin Sassenach!

:

Yep, that is one old time nigger there. "He be dun proud he dun made massa happy an sheeit". Indeed, a small reward is in store for this old buck.

We need a nigger hero section to compile some good nigger deeds. Maybe once a year we can dust it off with a post like this.

Very Danger

I'm going to reserve judgement here. At least for a little while. I just think that it's very possible this nigger was involved somehow. I can't quite put my finger on it but it smells niggery.

Isnt that the guy from New Orleans, the Heineken looter?

6a00d8341cf3a353ef00e54f631f6a8834-800wi.jpg
    Welcome to the USSA, papers please.

Liberal nigger lovers call it "racial profiling", me I'm a realist I call it "Preventive Maintenance"
    I'd say I weep for the future but thank god I'll be dead, my only regret is not being able to sip some ice tea while I watch world war 3 -Nigligent
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

Quote Originally Posted by Mushmouth View Post
    I'm going to reserve judgement here. At least for a little while. I just think that it's very possible this nigger was involved somehow. I can't quite put my finger on it but it smells niggery.
    Ditto. How long were those girls in that nigger nest? Ten years? And no one saw a thing? Methinks something smells fishy in coontown.

Captain

Steady mates. Wait for it.

There is another shoe to drop here after 10 years, this ain't the whole story. Just the initial reaction.
    Cleveland is a shithole and hell's deeper.
    My : If a nigger is talking, it's lying.