Default Wild primate fight at ATL high school - teacher involved, too!

Does anyone wonder why I worry about the future education of my children? Even the teachers are getting involved in the blows.

And, if you are keeping score, there is the obligatory momma sheboon saying her daughter didn't "do nuffins," and demanding an apology from the teacher. I smell a nig lotto.

http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/vid...student/vzBcF/

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...-school/nXZCJ/

By the way, if you are a complete idiot and cannot guess the demographics of Benjamin E. Mays High School, it is 97.5% black and 1/10th of 1% white.

http://www.muninetguide.com/schools/...s-high-school/

Really with 98.9% coons in that "school" it's amazing there isn't cannibalism going on.
    While inflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will endeavour to instil in the Whites a guilt complex for exploiting the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sport and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the Whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.
    ‘A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century’ communist party literature circa 1912

Let me guess... This school is NOT in the top 10% of schools in Georgia...
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells, 2009

I noticed in the demographics and population stats of the school that the percent of students that drop out after freshman year is about half.

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers
    They're not animals, they're not human....they're niggers!

Look how nice that school building is. Your tax payer dollahz not working!
    the USA is like a tube of toothpaste. Once all the white has been squeezed out, you'll have a piece of garbage.

THIS COLOR STAFF POST NO MESSING AROUND

Now if we could fill the other 2.5% with niggers and ensure a 100% nigger administration. Then do the same for white human schools as in 100% white human administration and student body. Then apply this principal to all the businesses, housing, neighborhoods restaurants and every other facet of society it would be a good start to solving our nigger problems. You know like that thing we used to have called segregation that some liberal assholes thought would be a good thing to do away with, well that has done wonders to make things better.

Quote Originally Posted by edlabou View Post
    Now if we could fill the other 2.5% with niggers and ensure a 100% nigger administration. Then do the same for white human schools as in 100% white human administration and student body. Then apply this principal to all the businesses, housing, neighborhoods restaurants and every other facet of society it would be a good start to solving our nigger problems. You know like that thing we used to have called segregation that some liberal assholes thought would be a good thing to do away with, well that has done wonders to make things better.
    Apefirmative Action in reverse? Wouldn't that answer a lot of questions!!!
    "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery---then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." ---Reverend Jesse Jackson, speaking at the PUSH convention in 1993.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Niggula View Post
    By the way, if you are a complete idiot and cannot guess the demographics of Benjamin E. Mays High School, it is 97.5% black and 1/10th of 1% white.
    That must be one lonely kid! Or maybe two...
    How could the human parents send their kids to such a nigger infested shithole? I can only assume that they fully support the niggers in their fight against their plight, which is caused by the whites. That just ain't right!

Niggs Are Bad, M'kay

The truth about niggers. "They're just like us"
    Graphic Content
    http://www.thetruthaboutsouthafrica....th-africa.html

Quote Originally Posted by Count Niggula View Post
    And, if you are keeping score, there is the obligatory momma sheboon saying her daughter didn't "do nuffins," and demanding an apology from the teacher.
    In the sail foam video there is also a "aww hell naww" uttered by one of the boons.