View Poll Results: Do niggers have souls?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 6.98%
  • No

40 93.02%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Voice of Basket Cases
    Kalamazoo, MI (niggers put the Zoo in Kalamazoo)

Default Do Niggers Have Souls?

I think my shoe has more of a soul than a nigger.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

"To a nigger cost and value are one and the same thing which is why they are unable to distinguish between someone who is rich and someone who just temporarily has a lot of disposable income."-Leeroy Jenkem

ThinWhiteLine

Absolutely not. Just look into their eyes. All you will see is a void, nothingness but sometimes pure evil.
    Last edited by ThinWhiteLine; 12-02-2008 at 02:40 AM.

Lieutenant

I have to break with the hate for a split-second here. Jesus said in the bible that I believe in that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. I do believe that niggers have souls, but, on the other hand, I firmly believe that niggers have come far short of humanity, too. I believe that Christ's sacrifice has the power to wash away the sins of all, even the niggers. There's probably a big, greasy ring around the lake that the Lord is doing the nigger laundry in, but all the same, I firmly believe that, in the eyes of God, niggers have souls and are eligible for redemption. The cool thing is that they have to ask God for their salvation and submit to His will. It isn't handed to them automatically as an entitlement for being a nigger. That may be the saving grace that keeps heaven from being nigger fuxuated. Just my 2-cents.

Thumbs down

I voted no. But if I am wrong I'm sure whatever they have comes straight from HELL. They are possessed with the spirit of the Devil.
    Last edited by Eve; 12-02-2008 at 02:49 AM.
    Calling Niggers Monkeys....

Is an Insult to the Monkeys!

Yes they have souls. They are just dumb. They have as much of a soul as any down-syndrome, retarded or brain-damaged human, albeit intellectually inferior.

I believe cats and dogs have souls, but not nigger APES.

Liberalism is a dangerous religious cult.

I believe that everything has a soul or a spirit, the rocks, the trees, baby bunnies...but not niggers.
    "How about a magic trick?"

Tazer Technician Chief

I was chatting with God the other day, and I axed, "Hey Big G, do niggers have souls?" He bitch-slapped me and said, " Hey SST, what did I give you brain for?" I am still trying to figure out what He meant.
    NIGGER FACT: In 1934, Albert Einsteins janitor, Rastus Ignormus, published a competing "Theory of special relativity". Rastus postulated that "raping yo relatives be very special". Rastus went on to the groundbreaking "Unified Muy Dik Theory", which is considered to be the hallmark of modern rape.

The Voice of Basket Cases
    Kalamazoo, MI (niggers put the Zoo in Kalamazoo)

Quote Originally Posted by SST View Post
    I was chatting with God the other day, and I axed, "Hey Big G, do niggers have souls?" He bitch-slapped me and said, " Hey SST, what did I give you brain for?" I am still trying to figure out what He meant.
    I'm still trying to figure out why God ended his sentence with a preposition.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

"To a nigger cost and value are one and the same thing which is why they are unable to distinguish between someone who is rich and someone who just temporarily has a lot of disposable income."-Leeroy Jenkem

If species other than man have souls then yes, niggers have souls. The concept of a soul is that there is something in man which is the essence of his humanity, and the name it has been given is "soul." However, I am convinced that niggers are a lower species than man. I do not refer to "niggers" and "humans" just to be clever or to fit in with the prevailing use of language here. I believe that niggers are not human. I believe that they do not have souls.

Panzer

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

My Avatar: The Regimental Colors of my Great Grandfather's regiment, the 7th Tennessee Infantry of the Confederate States Army