Default OH NO YOU DIDINT! 19 years ago A Nigger went APE on a FedEx Jet...

http://www.damninteresting.com/aches-on-a-plane/

Despite the calm, innocuous exterior Auburn Calloway had displayed to his fellow FedEx flyers that day, he was in a strange state of mind. His résumé suggested a healthy, well-balanced employee--he was a graduate of Stanford University, a former Navy pilot, and an expert in martial arts. His earnest purpose in life was to provide a top tier college education for his two children, and he had taken a career in commercial flight as a pragmatic way to accomplish this. But recent circumstance had sent him into despair. He felt that FedEx had been discriminating against him due to his African-American heritage, squandering his piloting skills by assigning him as a mere flight engineer. His wife had divorced him four years earlier. Most recently, management at FedEx had discovered "irregularities" in the reporting of his flight hours. Calloway had been summoned to a hearing to discuss these suspicious inconsistencies on April 8--the day after flight 705 took to the air. Calloway was convinced that this hearing would result in FedEx terminating his employment, along with any chance of providing a good future for his children.

You can take the nigger out of the ghetto, you can't take the ghetto out of the nigger.

Name:  936full-snakes-on-a-plane-poster.jpg
Views: 1355
Size:  129.9 KB

Niggers aint got shit on Name:  medusa-l.jpg
Views: 1007
Size:  70.7 KB

Which Snakehead would you rather have?

I dunno about you but I'd rather be turned to stone, then robbed, raped, muh dikked, and murdered by the nigger snakeheaded shit demon.
    Welcome to the USSA, papers please.
    Liberal nigger lovers call it "racial profiling", me I'm a realist I call it "Preventive Maintenance"
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

That's what happens when you have nigger air crews.

this is another

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific...es_Flight_1771

you cannot trust them on the ground, you sure as fuck cannot trust them in the air.

The movie, Flight, staring magic nigger Denzel Washingcoon? It's basically this, only with a happy ending. The media censored the reality.

Title says "Aches on a plane". I'm thinking "Apes on a plane".
    Niggers put the "ape" in "rape".

Oh, I'll put up with Samuel Jackscoon for a while just to watch Christina Ricci in her panties for an hour. So sue me.

Name:  christina_ricci_78813_christina_ricci_black_snake_moan_1280_528_6_122_257lo_5sfolyN.sized.jpg
Views: 3224
Size:  57.4 KB
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell....

On a more serious note, I was doing some consulting work at FedEx and one of the employees at security related at the time that this shitskin had planned on flying the plane into one of the main buildings.

It's more proof that niggers really don't think things through. It wanted it's fambly to win the "become good on the job" lotto, but then it left it's crayon and shit scribbled "will" on it's nest.. An absolute giveway of its intention to become An Hero. Yeah, and flying the plane intentionally into the FedEx headquarters would have raised NO suspicions. Oh, lawdzy noe suh! And there's no flight data recorder recording the controls of the plane. Just the voice recorder it tried to do typical nigger repair handiwork on. Sure, nigger.

They should have hanged the nigger's fambly in retaliation to send a message to other niggers. Oh, for the good old days!

Oh yeah, even better. After it was coonvicted and sent for a Ph.D full ride scholarship to the U, it had an "I deen dwinez nuffinz an' sheeit" web page up for a while.

If any of the usual doubters are on here, you can look up this guy in the federal system yourselves. His inmate number is 14601-076.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinde...Age=&x=58&y=13