Steve Jobs is Dying (Maybe)
BUSINESS BUZZ – His gaunt appearance during the 3G iPhone launch is re-igniting concerns over the virtuosic CEO’s health. He beat pancreatic cancer 4 years ago but kept it a secret until it was clear he was recovering. Apple fans, investors, and industry watchers are hoping that won’t be repeated. Get well soon, Steve!
The Best Links:
View the Buzz »
- Apple Admits He’s Feeling “a Little Under the Weather”
- Jobs is “Widely Considered Nearly Irreplaceable”
- He Makes His Own Rules About Cancer
- A Blogger Gets an Official Response From Apple
- A Q&A on His Cured Cancer
God I hope not. Apple sucks without him.
He doesn't seem to be nearly the nigger-lover Bill Gates has become. It seems that whenever someone passes the billion dollar mark, they get all San Francisco-ish in terms of their politics. Since no nigger-loving stories about Jobs immediately come to mind, I suppose I can wish him well. Stay healthy, Mr. Jobs.
Tags for this Thread