Default Niggers Rob YT's, Call them "Cracker" - ??Hate Crime

Another crime filled day in Jackscoonville, FL. YT bartender is coming home and three NAPAs try to rob her. Despite three bucks with a gun against her, she tries to resist! Then a YT stranger tries to intervene, and “That’s when he (criminigger) said, ‘Don’t move, cracker,’ and put the gun to the back of my head,” he said.

Hello, Eric Holder??? Hate crime???

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...#ixzz2Pal1TNOr

The victims described their attackers as three black males in their 20s, all between 140 and 175 pounds.
    Both victims also saw a third gunman standing on the sidewalk with what appeared to be a semi-automatic rifle watching over the two robberies.
    Typical pack style hunting by the nigs. I love how the three bucks are armed but are scared off by an unarmed YT gal and guy. Cowards.

The only uplifting part of the story is this:

The female victim said she planned to purchase a firearm for protection in the coming days.

“Now I feel like I have to watch my -- every time I come home,” she said.

Wish I could invite her to be a Chimper.

Officer

I love it when some nigtard calls me a 'cracker'
    Cracker is a term of respect, after the guy who cracked the whip on their asses
    Stupid niggers might as well be calling me 'sir'
    Q: What's the difference between a nigger and a bucket of shit?
    A: The bucket.

Racism doesn't apply to us....
    Being the masters of the planet - the epitome of humanity we're very much safe and secure in the knowledge that our home is the product of our achievements.

Call a nigger a nigger and it hits hard and deep into his inferiority complex and all hell breaks loose (Chimpout)

"The next time you see a negro...look at the negroes' forehead. Note the cranial slope as compared to an Alpine, Nordic or Mediterranean Caucasian. The sloping forehead is consistent with reduced cranial capacity with a specific reduction of the volume of the prefrontal cortex of the brain as compared to Europeans."

There are so many hilarious names for niggers, and yet all niggers can come up with in response are "cracker" and "peckerwood." I am indeed a cracker...

But what the hell is a peckerwood? I guess niggers enjoy it since it has a term for a dick in it.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

The nine noble virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self Reliance, Perseverance.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
    H.L. Mencken

Fuck that shit. A nigger can call us cracker, but we cannot call them nigger? Fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by KoonShine View Post
    Fuck that shit. A nigger can call us cracker, but we cannot call them nigger? Fuck them.
    I had that very same argument with a neighbour a few years back when we were actually friends. Yeah, I know, I still cringe when I think about it. He truly believed that racism only existed when it was directed at niggers. How ignorant can these black fuckers get? Needless to say I ended the friendship the first chance I got and reported him for tax evasion

Niggs Are Bad, M'kay

The truth about niggers. "They're just like us"
    Graphic Content
    http://www.thetruthaboutsouthafrica....th-africa.html