Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by NiggerRich View Post
    Not only that, but Christopher Dey'Shot'My'Ass Joseph was standing in the street trying to flag down cars and nobody would stop for him.

The people around there know to NEVER stop for a nigger with a bullet wound!
    Remember the old joke? "What do you do when you see a nigger on your lawn with half its head blown off? Stop laughing and reload!"

So what do you do when a nigger knocks on your door, be all bleeding an sheet?
    "You know the world is messed up when the top earning golfer is a nigger, our president is a nigger born in another country, the top pop girl is Justin Bieber, Snowden flees to Hong Kong and Russia to escape our government, and George Zimmerman was put on trial." Yours truly

soundwave: and then People magazine names a buck-sow "Most Beautiful"!

Nigger Butthurt Report form, updated for the Zimmerman trial

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Remember the old joke? "What do you do when you see a nigger on your lawn with half its head blown off? Stop laughing and reload!"

So what do you do when a nigger knocks on your door, be all bleeding an sheet?
    Bernhard Goetz would say

Chief

Not only that, but Christopher Dey'Shot'My'Ass Joseph was standing in the street trying to flag down cars and nobody would stop for him
    How I wish one of them would have run him over.

"He'p me! He'p me"...thud. It would be the perfect comedy ending.
    Gorillas everywhere are fed up with being compared to stupid niggers.