Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Ampersand

Default Facespook page: Interesting development

I just sent a hateful, venom-filled PM on facespook to this vile, evil black bastard last night. I logged back in this morning and find I can no longer see that facespook page

Scumbag must have blocked me. I too might actually try to befriend this sack of shit using my other troll account.
    This color means forum staff message. No arguing.

What should you throw to a drowning nigger?
    - The rest of its fambly, of course!

...you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down...
    - William Bennett.

A nigger is a natural sociopath, they are incapable of empathy and cannot think more than a few moments into the future.
    - Justin Igger.

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

If ANYONE is owed reparations, its Confederate sons and daughters!

Default Niggers shoot White baby in the head as it slept in stroller

Was reading the comments about this on the New York Daily News article, and some people actually suggest she pulled a Susan Smith and did this herself and then blamed a nigger.

I want justice, an eye for an eye, only one white baby is worth more than a million nigger shitlits. What pisses me off is that when whites go crazy like Sandy Hook they shoot up other whites when its probably niggers that caused their problems in the first place.

There are niggers who are willing to use violence to get what they want, and in order to stop them they need to be met with greater violence.

-Outraged-

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskegee View Post
    I want justice, an eye for an eye, only one white baby is worth more than a million nigger shitlits. What pisses me off is that when whites go crazy like Sandy Hook they shoot up other whites when its probably niggers that caused their problems in the first place.
    Ain't that the truth.
    "I like niggers well enough as niggers... but only idiots and fools promote their advancement" ~ William Tecumseh Sherman, September 1864

I notice that the beast's Facespook page seems to be down.

There are times I wish we had Saudi-style justice in this country. The Saudis, to give them their due, would know just how to deal with both of these rape-apes. They'd get a haircut that would last them the rest of their useless lives.

Default Re: Niggers shoot White baby in the head as it slept in stroller

There is a part of my soul which I find very difficult to acknowledge sometimes. It is barbaric, and it is obscene to the sane human condition. But it is nonetheless there, deep within the recesses of my psyche. I fear that hearing of this story will fill me with a terrible resolve, one that cannot be tempered for much longer.

There are no code words; no emoticons; no metaphors or figurative language that can adequately express my rage at this moment.

-Dr. Octavius Charles Honegro IV, CRC
    Professor Emeritus
    Afro-Centric Incarceration Studies,
    NU, North Florida Campus

Sent from my Sail Foam using TapaNigga2

You come to the wrong hood, nigger!

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    This could be the final straw.. Baby in a stroller shot in the head by 2 feral niggers?? over nothing?? hate crime anyone ??

Humans will wake up after this one, mark my words...
    This is my prayer everynight. Please God, lift the blinders on the libtards of the world to reveal the true nature of the beast. How sad, this IS a hate crime

I will bet anybody on here a thousand dollars this wont even get any media attention. That statement is sad but true. With the fuck up libs running the media they will never run a story about this to piss off YT or show a niggers true colors.
    I am blonde and dyslexic. I don't do numbers or spelling well.

Something needs to be done about this shit.

The question is WHAT?