Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

That fucking beast looks like Little John with a tan!
    "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery---then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." ---Reverend Jesse Jackson, speaking at the PUSH convention in 1993.

Officer

I hope they find these two cocksucking niggers disemboweled in an empty lot. Fucking niggers.

whitesrule

In the Middle East, these niggers would've paid the ultimate price. This justice system is totally fucked up.

How was this kid not white? have you seen the photo?

Ampersand

Default Facespook page: Interesting development

I just sent a hateful, venom-filled PM on facespook to this vile, evil black bastard last night. I logged back in this morning and find I can no longer see that facespook page

Scumbag must have blocked me. I too might actually try to befriend this sack of shit using my other troll account.
    This color means forum staff message. No arguing.

What should you throw to a drowning nigger?
    - The rest of its fambly, of course!

...you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down...
    - William Bennett.

A nigger is a natural sociopath, they are incapable of empathy and cannot think more than a few moments into the future.
    - Justin Igger.

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

If ANYONE is owed reparations, its Confederate sons and daughters!

Default Niggers shoot White baby in the head as it slept in stroller

Was reading the comments about this on the New York Daily News article, and some people actually suggest she pulled a Susan Smith and did this herself and then blamed a nigger.

I want justice, an eye for an eye, only one white baby is worth more than a million nigger shitlits. What pisses me off is that when whites go crazy like Sandy Hook they shoot up other whites when its probably niggers that caused their problems in the first place.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Do you realize how crazy it sounds that laws had to be passed to force equal treatment ???

Are you niggers really so loathsome that you must force yourselves on people who do not want to be around you???

I do not require any black person to associate with me. I ask only that I not be involuntarily subjected to associate with niggers. Why is that so bad???

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskegee View Post
    I want justice, an eye for an eye, only one white baby is worth more than a million nigger shitlits. What pisses me off is that when whites go crazy like Sandy Hook they shoot up other whites when its probably niggers that caused their problems in the first place.
    Ain't that the truth.
    "I like niggers well enough as niggers... but only idiots and fools promote their advancement" ~ William Tecumseh Sherman, September 1864

I notice that the beast's Facespook page seems to be down.

There are times I wish we had Saudi-style justice in this country. The Saudis, to give them their due, would know just how to deal with both of these rape-apes. They'd get a haircut that would last them the rest of their useless lives.