Default 4 niggers charged with death and littering.

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...ng-4373471.php

Billy Brooks Jr., 39, was found on the 2400 block of Ritchie Street in his Chevrolet Malibu on Oct. 7. He had been shot.
    Kenyus Walker, 33, of Oakland killed Brooks several days earlier during an argument at a home on 80th Avenue
    Brooks was found after neighbors reported a strong odor coming from the abandoned car. His body, wrapped in cloth, was in the back seat.
    Walker was arrested Tuesday and has been charged with murder, authorities said. He is being held without bail at Santa Rita Jail in Dublin.
    Anthony Allen, 49, Karnell Marshall, 41, and Tameka Tolliver, 38, all of Oakland, have been charged with being accessories in the slaying.
    If guns kill people, mine are all defective.
    Click the pictures to read the blogs of Miss Ann, and Intolerant

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers
    They're not animals, they're not human....they're niggers!

Why was the deyad nigger wrapped up? Maybe it was a necrophilia inspired gift for another groid. The nigger got stoned and forgot about it. There, that makes sense now!
    the USA is like a tube of toothpaste. Once all the white has been squeezed out, you'll have a piece of garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by GibsMeDat View Post
    Why was the deyad nigger wrapped up?
    "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery---then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." ---Reverend Jesse Jackson, speaking at the PUSH convention in 1993.

You wonder how a stiff could remain in a car for two days and no one wonder. I love Google maps; went to streetview at this location. Old cars all over the place. If you go to this approx address, there is a pile of mattresses stacked up on the side of the road. Now I know why it is called Ookland. Nice.

Name:  ookland.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  137.5 KB