Default Victims of white privilege

Last edited by CT NIGHAVEN; 03-13-2013 at 04:53 AM.
    "They want the white man's world but they don't want the white man in it. But what they can't fathom is that the white man's world comes with the white man and leaves with him." - Unknown

Major

Good video. Remember, the more libtards try to push this garbage down our throats, the more whites will get fed up.

LieutenantDeputy

I'm posting this on a few nigger/nigger-loving forums to disprove the bullshit conspiracy of "White Privilege." I don't know if it will prove anything and I honestly believe it will be a complete waste of my fucking time and effort, but I will try.
    "These 'Black Ones' are the natives of countries in the South. As their countries are close to the sun, they are sun-scorched and become black. By nature they are stupid."
    -Japanese scholar, 18th Century

Oh yes I could.............AND STILL GET AH GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP.........Godless bastards.

As a white man, I am definitely privileged, I can rob you, the bank, and mug a police officer, right in front of all of you and you'd never see it. I am so proud to be white and right and privileged.

Fuck niggers, fuck em all.

The right people are privileged because 80% or more of us dont rob, rape murder, kill or scam, like 80% of niggers do.

Stereotypes exist for a reason, thank the niggers themselves for proving that they're all less then a piece of shit.
    Welcome to the USSA, papers please.

Apparently my league is on another planet. -Nigligent
    I'd say I weep for the future but thank god I'll be dead, my only regret is not being able to sip some ice tea while I watch world war 3 -Nigligent
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

Very Danger

Someday, theres a gonna be a reckoning.....

Default Danny Xcop

This vid needs to be shown on national TV.

Lieutenant

Thumbs up Awesome video

Awesome. Thank you. It needs to be posted everywhere.

That was hard to watch! How much more are we supposed to take?

Default Re: Victims of white privilege

That kind of shit makes my fucking blood boil. Thank God I have a job where I can take out my frustrations on niggers. As long as I am able, I'm taking some back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

"Its not about justice, its about punishment"

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.