Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Captain

Default Seattle Seahawk's Richard Sherman believes he is some kind of feetsball god.

This coon sets a new standard for self congratulation. Niggers and nigger lovers rejoice and praise his name.

This is probably the niggereist nigger in the Nigger Feetsball League. This is why I don't let my son watch NFL, because of the niggershines of shitskins like this, and this fucking lemur went to Stanford??? Just goes to show that nigger worship knows no bounds...If this pavement ape wasn't good at feetsball, it would definitely be enjoying a full ride scholarship at Nigger U....fucking niggers.

Default The nig is strong with this one

Copyright infringement. The NFL was actually proud enough to shut that down by claiming it.
    "so saturated with the odor of nigger that the rats had taken refuge in the stable."
    - Senator James K. Vardaman on Booker T Washington dining with Theodore Roosevelt at the White House.

No one seems to have brought up the fact that this nigger also threatened the reporter with bodily harm. If anyone else did that they'd be hauled off for making threats. The nigger worship is crazy now.
    There is only one thing on this earth I hate worse than niggers. That is their defense attorneys.

I hope Peyton Manning and the YT receivers on the Broncos make this feral shitskin eat his own words, and sheeit. If a white player had spouted off like that, there would be outrage, but due to liberal nigger worship, this fucking spook has full support from the coonmunity.....pathetic.

Welcome to the USSA, papers please.

Liberal nigger lovers call it "racial profiling", me I'm a realist I call it "Preventive Maintenance"
    I'd say I weep for the future but thank god I'll be dead, my only regret is not being able to sip some ice tea while I watch world war 3 -Nigligent
    You can take the shitskinned shitdemon out of the jungle but you cant take the shitdemon out of the shitskin -Nigligent

Quote Originally Posted by coonhatinwhitey View Post
    I hope Peyton Manning and the YT receivers on the Broncos make this feral shitskin eat his own words, and sheeit. If a white player had spouted off like that, there would be outrage, but due to liberal nigger worship, this fucking spook has full support from the coonmunity.....pathetic.
    As much as I fucking hate feetsball and all it stands for I have to agree for this outcome.
    Vegas odds if you look it up say Bronco's will win.

I am fairly sure professional sports are rigged. Is it just a cohinkydink coincidence that the two states that legalized cannabis made it to the superbowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    ...Is it just a cohinkydink coincidence that the two states that legalized cannabis made it to the superbowl?
    Like, wow! man...that is so profound!
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

Purveyor of Nigger Truth

Quote Originally Posted by coonhatinwhitey View Post
    This is probably the niggereist nigger in the Nigger Feetsball League. This is why I don't let my son watch NFL, because of the niggershines of shitskins like this, and this fucking lemur went to Stanford??? Just goes to show that nigger worship knows no bounds...If this pavement ape wasn't good at feetsball, it would definitely be enjoying a full ride scholarship at Nigger U....fucking niggers.
    Do you understand the implications of what you said?

Once word of this gets out, 1500 other nigger savages are going to fight for the right to be called da top NFL nigga!
    My wonderful Dad taught me a valuable lesson as a young man.

"Son", he said, "I am not prejudiced".
    "I believe every white person should own one"