Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Purveyor of Nigger Truth

Default Niggers of Detroit "Keep your Whiteys" Out!

As previously posted, Michigan Governor Rick Snyder has had enough of the failed social experiment known as Detroit. With crushing debt, incredibly high crime rates, and no tax base, the Shitty is doomed w/o white intervention.

So the niggers, despite knowing they have nothing left, still want the white intervention halted. Members of NAN network as well as other cibil rights groups are calling for the "Federal Gubmint" (I.E. Holder, Obama) to 'step-in" on their behalf. Some juicy quotes from the reps and peeps of these esteemed coonmunity organizations;

"We came because we believe that the federal government needs to intervene right now,"

"PUSH Coalition said organizers will ask U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate"

"Annette Odom-Jones a state takeover of Detroit "makes it just as if we don't have any voting power at all, and that's why I'm here."

"We can govern our own city, if given a chance," she said."

Now, the blood boils. Because I agree with these niggers. let them govern, let them have their own city, let them have their votes. Also let them have the crime, drugs, slums, gibs, and everything else too. Rick Snyder should say "You want to ruin (oops, I meant RUN) Detroit, go right ahead. No more State aid. Period. You can run your city on your dollars. There will be nary a white tax dollar given to you anymore.

One final opinion. Notice everywhere how the niggers say "WE". To me, this is a statement that means us niggers. Us whites should recognize that, and leave the "We's" alone.

http://www.freep.com/article/2013030...er-for-Detroit
    Last edited by Shoogafoot Jones; 03-08-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    My wonderful Dad taught me a valuable lesson as a young man.

"Son", he said, "I am not prejudiced".
    "I believe every white person should own one"

Isn't there someone brave enough to drop legislation in Lansing to annex Detroit FROM the State of Michigan? Give it its own federal territorial status and then let Obammy and Holder run the place. The city is so niggerfuxxed that maybe - just maybe - even Obama will say after 1 or 2 years, "Jeezus! I hate these spooks, too!"

How about we will keep the whites out along with our evil white welfare and food stamp checks.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

There are niggers who are willing to use violence to get what they want, and in order to stop them they need to be met with greater violence.

-Outraged-

Yeah, the government should intervene alright.. Intervene with a nuclear device!

If given a chance....so 40 years isn't enough of a chance nigger?

Purveyor of Nigger Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Igger View Post
    If given a chance....so 40 years isn't enough of a chance nigger?
    Now let's be fair...It does take niggers a little longer to accomplush thangs. Like 1 million years.

SafetyMan---vvvvv That is an awesome pic!
    Last edited by Shoogafoot Jones; 03-08-2013 at 09:57 PM.
    My wonderful Dad taught me a valuable lesson as a young man.

"Son", he said, "I am not prejudiced".
    "I believe every white person should own one"

City Council Meeting

poo.jpg

Default Danny X-cop

Quote Originally Posted by captaincoontact View Post
    Does the federal government even have the constitutional authority to intervene in any way? I'd imagine the answer is no.
    With a nigger prez and a nigger U.S attorney-general they can, and put it all under the roof of emergency aid and declare it a disaster area.

Captain

Yes, let the federal government take it over, hand it to the US military, let them bomb the living hell out of it for practice, and THEN relocate the residents.

You're right, niggers. The fact you guys turned what was the "Paris of the West" into a 3rd-world post-apocalyptic wasteland in just 2-3 generations is TOTALLY no evidence of how you can run the city. Carry on with your "chance".