Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Ampersand
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A place undergoing nigger infiltration
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskegee View Post
    A nigger only has two uses for a suit; either to wear to court or to use a ashoplifting costume.
    Couldn't agree more. Reminds me of the joke: wWhat do you say to a nigger in a three piece suit? "Would the defendant please rise".
    This color means forum staff message. No arguing.

    What should you throw to a drowning nigger?
    - The rest of its fambly, of course!

    ...you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down...
    - William Bennett.

    A nigger is a natural sociopath, they are incapable of empathy and cannot think more than a few moments into the future.
    - Justin Igger.


  2. #12

    Default

    Spanish folks commonly use the Mothers maiden last name along with there married names. Niggers do it because their Niggers.

    Q: What do you call a Nigger in a three piece suit sitting on a tree limb ?

    A: Branch Manager
    In April 1941, during a meeting of the General Board of the Navy a body roughly comparable to the War Department General Staff the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Major General Thomas Holcomb, declared that blacks had no place in the organization he headed.

    "If it were a question of having a Marine Corps of 5,000 whites or 250,000 Negroes," he said, "I would rather have the whites."

    Seems the General knew more than they gave him credit for. Semper Fi MajGen Holcomb!!

  3. #13
    Purveyor of Nigger Truth
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Long Island, Nigger York
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GibsMeDat View Post
    Niggers in suits always set alarm bells ringing for me. A nigger would only wear a suit to conceal its intent to deceive you. Niggers are born crooks and thieves. A nigger in a suit is usually trying to progress from robbing C stores to a more less violent gain. Generally though, there lack of intelligence to outsmart their human victims soon forces them back to sideways arms at 7-11.
    Totally with you on this. A suit is a front for something devious. I have had many a nigger with a "normal" name get in for an interview, and I never hired anyone of them because you could sense the trouble if you did. I made the mistake of hiring two sows in 18 years while with my company, thinking I could do good by them. In both cases, I was mistaken. Oh, and any Jer'Mycheal's did hit the garbage w/o a call!

    I look at the picture of the nigger here. It totally reminds me of Groid Islands most infamous nigger. Looks like him, dressed like him, and I can just hear it talk like him by just looking. I am referring to Colin Ferguson. A nigger who shot and killed/injured a load of people on a LIRR commuter train back in the 80's (I think). Apearently, he felt the white's dissed him on a Worker's Comp case (Which is bull because niggers do not "work).

    Be very wary of a sharp dressed nigger.
    My wonderful Dad taught me a valuable lesson as a young man.

    "Son", he said, "I am not prejudiced".
    "I believe every white person should own one"


  4. #14

    Default

    Niggers also get put in suits when they are dead.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.


    There are niggers who are willing to use violence to get what they want, and in order to stop them they need to be met with greater violence.

    -Outraged-



  5. #15

    Default

    Reminds me years ago when I was at the checkout of a local grocery store on a Sunday around noon. In walks this Nigger buck right out of the local AME Zion Church in a full on PURPLE three piece suit. It was a sight I wished I'd never seen. The old lady working the register looked at it and said out loud "wow, that's a JAZZY Neeger". I almost fell over right there as she just continued to ring up my order as if nothing ever happened.
    In April 1941, during a meeting of the General Board of the Navy a body roughly comparable to the War Department General Staff the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Major General Thomas Holcomb, declared that blacks had no place in the organization he headed.

    "If it were a question of having a Marine Corps of 5,000 whites or 250,000 Negroes," he said, "I would rather have the whites."

    Seems the General knew more than they gave him credit for. Semper Fi MajGen Holcomb!!

  6. #16

    Default

    I also enjoyed the line from Keats in "Bulletproof". "Any one ever tell you, you look like a struck match?"

    Name:  2013-00001899.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  18.9 KBName:  images.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  2.4 KB
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell....

  7. #17

    Default

    The one and only way that nigger would ever look good in that suit is when he's laying completely still in a casket.
    "These 'Black Ones' are the natives of countries in the South. As their countries are close to the sun, they are sun-scorched and become black. By nature they are stupid."
    -Japanese scholar, 18th Century

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigga_Repellent View Post
    The one and only way that nigger would ever look good in that suit is when he's laying completely still in a casket.
    Far less dangerous too. Although who knows what harmful things a dead nigger carcass emits while laying there, even with the top of the line embalming having taken place. However since niggers are not human and I guess the proper action would be taxidermy.

  9. #19

    Default Danny X-cop

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth NigNog View Post
    When I look at resumes and job applications if there is anything even close or like Rahmeel, Elishama, or Jephunneh or if I see that stupid nigger hyphenated last name or a totally fucking pointless apostrophe in the name it is shredded, burned, or I have even been known to wipe my ass with those resumes and applications (seriously, I did do that once). IF by some means a nigger makes it through the name (which is very rarely) the nigger interview is typically 10 minutes or less due to the constant niggerbabble such as "ax'ed" and other ebonics bullshit and also the excessive cologne/perfume that the niggers use to cover up their nigger stank. After that I am practically shoving the shitskin out the damn door back to its hooptie. We hire human Hispanics and Asians to cover the bullshit AA crap but rarely niggers in my department. They just don't have the brains or work ethic to do the job.
    Good words, I needed a goog chuckle today, thanks, Danny X-cop,

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigga_Repellent View Post
    The one and only way that nigger would ever look good in that suit is when he's laying completely still in a casket.
    And even then, then only reason they look good is because they're going to a better place - and I don't mean heaven, because if there is a heaven niggers don't go there.

    I mean a place where at least those of us left behind are graced with having to deal with one less thief, rapist and pillager. Of course, for every nigger that gets made good, ten other niggers take its place, but it's still a good thought to know that at least one of those savages is worm food.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Chimpout.com vBulletin skin by CompletevB.com.