Captain
    Not in East St. Louis, Chimpago or Detoilet!!!

Default A St. Louis Nigger Goodification

Demitrius shouldn't be fucking around and trying to burglarize, now he beez goodified.

http://fox2now.com/2013/02/15/homeow...r-altercation/

Thank God for Ex-Governor Matt Blunt signing the Castle Doctrine Law in Missouri. No nigger payday for you criminal spooks. His sheboon mammie says that he beed havin mental problems. Tough shit!!!
    "Political correctness is the sullen revenge of the spiteful, intolerant, and ill-willed dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the humorlessly insincere resort of minds so mediocre that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it is the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as resentment."

Yeah, a 15-year-old with "mental problems" out for a walk to the store after 1 a.m.? Yeah, no. My mom would have murdered me if she caught me out of the house after 10 p.m. on a school night, and I have a relatively well-functioning, human brain. Except for this severe case of chimpitis.

His mental disability is called being a nigger.

cootact can be deadly

LieutenantDeputy

"These 'Black Ones' are the natives of countries in the South. As their countries are close to the sun, they are sun-scorched and become black. By nature they are stupid."
    -Japanese scholar, 18th Century

Purveyor of Nigger Truth

I love this part of the law...

"Thatís why the accomplice, Michael Bryant, was charged with second degree murder as well as 1st degree attempted burglary."

So the other suspook get's charged with the murder of his mentally disturbed brutha. And the homeowner gets to regale his family members for years about how much fun he had that night.

I like to see home and property owners issue the type of justice required to teach niggers a lesson. NU obviously fails in edumicatin them, so even though a bullet was sacrificed, all of humanity benefits from it's passing.
    My wonderful Dad taught me a valuable lesson as a young man.

"Son", he said, "I am not prejudiced".
    "I believe every white person should own one"

Captain
    Not in East St. Louis, Chimpago or Detoilet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoogafoot Jones View Post
    I love this part of the law...

"Thatís why the accomplice, Michael Bryant, was charged with second degree murder as well as 1st degree attempted burglary."

So the other suspook get's charged with the murder of his mentally disturbed brutha. And the homeowner gets to regale his family members for years about how much fun he had that night.

I like to see home and property owners issue the type of justice required to teach niggers a lesson. NU obviously fails in edumicatin them, so even though a bullet was sacrificed, all of humanity benefits from it's passing.

So it's a win-win for all involved! YT's plus 2, Shitskins -2. Right on!!!!
    "Political correctness is the sullen revenge of the spiteful, intolerant, and ill-willed dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the humorlessly insincere resort of minds so mediocre that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it is the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as resentment."

Another fine sparkling example of Nigger youf and just what happens to a city when the majority population is Nigger.
    In April 1941, during a meeting of the General Board of the Navy ó a body roughly comparable to the War Department General Staff ó the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Major General Thomas Holcomb, declared that blacks had no place in the organization he headed.

"If it were a question of having a Marine Corps of 5,000 whites or 250,000 Negroes," he said, "I would rather have the whites."

Seems the General knew more than they gave him credit for. Semper Fi MajGen Holcomb!!