Default Nigresses steal parking fees from Smithsonian to tune of $1.4 mil

A couple of African sheboons got caught with their black hands in the till:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...4b5_story.html

How on earth these spooks never got caught long ago I'll never understand unless there was a nigger in charge too.
    There is only one thing on this earth I hate worse than niggers. That is their defense attorneys.

One got 27 months and the other 20? That's remarkably light for the amount of money being taken and the scope of the crime. They should have been charged with one count of theft for every car they took money from. It seems like they had plenty of evidence, I don't understand the need for a plea deal here. If only they weren't niggers, they could actually have a decent amount of money tucked away somewhere. Instead they got to have rims on they Escalade and eat KFC every night for a few years.

I've seen niggers do this at a few different places - usually restaurants. It's so much fun to ask them for a receipt when I know what they are doing, but it doesn't happen as much as it used to with the modern cash registers and security cameras everywhere.

I have been to that location - it is out in the middle of nowhere by Dulles Airport. You cannot believe how shocked I was to see the $15 per vehicle parking charge for a place that essentially rests in the boonies - I expected that type crap in downtown D.C. Should have known there would be shenanigans with my money when I handed it over to the shitskin!

Plus, with government surveillance nowadays, how did these fuckin' coons not get caught for so long? It is pretty easy to figure that if 2,000 cars park on a lot at $15 dollars each, there better be $30,000 in the till at the end of the day.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by spookavoider View Post
    A couple of African sheboons got caught with their black hands in the till:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...4b5_story.html

How on earth these spooks never got caught long ago I'll never understand unless there was a nigger in charge too. (no doubt and getting 20% too)
    In any group, even volunteer and charities, you can always count on the groids to rip it off
    Fuck only 2 years for $1.4 million? Shit, it it was any of us, it would be 15 to 20 at least, and I am sure those shitskins had a boatload of priors too!
    Last edited by gnigs_r_skum; 02-12-2013 at 06:28 PM. Reason: additions
    Club Nig, The Antidote to Civilization: Now in the USA, Caribbean & Africa
    I'm not a white supremacist, I'm a black inferioricist. I'm not a racist, I'm a specieist. Niggers are urban blight incarnate.
    N.A.A.C.P. = National Association for the Advancement of Criminals & Parasites

Purveyor of Nigger Truth

What makes this so much nicer is that they are Kenyacoons, probably the former neighbors of the HNIC.

I say good for them. The Liberals wanted this shit, and they got it. If they think that $1.4 million is a lot, boy, they are dumb. Niggers have stolen hundreds of billions legally or otherwise. It is what they do, take advantage of very people who worship them.

Plus I am sure Mayor Berry there stole far more than that.
    My wonderful Dad taught me a valuable lesson as a young man.

"Son", he said, "I am not prejudiced".
    "I believe every white person should own one"

Quote Originally Posted by Count Niggula View Post
    I have been to that location - it is out in the middle of nowhere by Dulles Airport. You cannot believe how shocked I was to see the $15 per vehicle parking charge for a place that essentially rests in the boonies - I expected that type crap in downtown D.C. Should have known there would be shenanigans with my money when I handed it over to the shitskin!

Plus, with government surveillance nowadays, how did these fuckin' coons not get caught for so long? It is pretty easy to figure that if 2,000 cars park on a lot at $15 dollars each, there better be $30,000 in the till at the end of the day.
    I used to live there when there was nothing at all, even before Dulles was built. It isn't the middle of nowhere anymore.

The $15 is steep, I agree, but they kept the museum free otherwise. I guess they had to keep the nigs out somehow, but they forgot about the AA hires. I still can't figure how they got away with that amount of money for so long either. I can only figure that whoever was running the place was in on the deal too.
    There is only one thing on this earth I hate worse than niggers. That is their defense attorneys.

Chief

I remember wondering if the nigger who took my $15 there was pocketing it. I mean how hard is it to have a count on cars through the gate times $15. It doesnt add up!

Lieutenant
    CDC working on a more "nigger friendly" form of Ebola...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBuckStopsHere View Post
    One got 27 months and the other 20? That's remarkably light for the amount of money being taken and the scope of the crime. They should have been charged with one count of theft for every car they took money from. It seems like they had plenty of evidence, I don't understand the need for a plea deal here. If only they weren't niggers, they could actually have a decent amount of money tucked away somewhere. Instead they got to have rims on they Escalade and eat KFC every night for a few years.

I've seen niggers do this at a few different places - usually restaurants. It's so much fun to ask them for a receipt when I know what they are doing, but it doesn't happen as much as it used to with the modern cash registers and security cameras everywhere.
    I used to go to this particular Subway store that had a coalburning beotch working there. She used to pull that shit, if you paid with cash she would make change from a little kitty she had stacked up under the register, if you used a debit card she would actually ring it up and give you a receipt. I tried to find out who owned the shop so I could throw her ass under the bus but was never able to find out who the owner was.
    The way she used to ask "what kind of bread would you like?" used to drive me crazy , it came out something like "wha kinna breat?"
    One day I came in the shop and there was a rather long line , as I was waiting this boon came in the door and started cat 3 chimping about how the burner had better stay away from her buck or she was gonna beat her ass down. Well after the boon left the large line of humans were all looking at her kinda shaking their heads because everyone in there knew for sure she was a worthless coalburning bitch at that point. It was funny. Anyhow that placed closed up not too long after that, imagine that...

Quote Originally Posted by Fkkneegrs View Post
    I used to go to this particular Subway store that had a coalburning beotch working there. She used to pull that shit, if you paid with cash she would make change from a little kitty she had stacked up under the register, if you used a debit card she would actually ring it up and give you a receipt. I tried to find out who owned the shop so I could throw her ass under the bus but was never able to find out who the owner was.
    Smart owners put up a sign (and make sure it stays there and stays visible) that if you don't get a receipt, get a manager and your meal will be free. It's a great incentive to get customers' help in keeping cashiers honest.
    "You know the world is messed up when the top earning golfer is a nigger, our president is a nigger born in another country, the top pop girl is Justin Bieber, Snowden flees to Hong Kong and Russia to escape our government, and George Zimmerman was put on trial." Yours truly

soundwave: and then People magazine names a buck-sow "Most Beautiful"!

Nigger Butthurt Report form, updated for the Zimmerman trial