Lieutenant
    CDC working on a more "nigger friendly" form of Ebola...

Default Detroit high school coach shoots suspected attackers outside school

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/03...est=latestnews

Priscilla Scott, Michael's mother, told MyFoxDetroit.com that her son didn't own a gun.
    and of course the "he din do nuffins" right out the gate, I'm sure he was jus starting to turn his lif around and sheet...

Your little welfare check is now good. Boo Hoo nigger sow.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Purveyor of Nigger Truth

"girl's basketball team at Martin Luther King Junior High School"...

More nigger's made histrey during MLK mumff. I love the irony sooooooooo very much!!!

If mammy's baby didn't own a gun, does it matter? It was still actively engaging in an ARMED robbery with a nigmate who was packing. She is a fool to believe the kid was going to be a cRapper. Also, she didn't even seem that upset to talk to the media. I would be devastated with the loss of a child and could never speak to the media, no less the same day.

I can only hope the coach was white and defended two sprogs. I would love to see how the media is going to spin that one for gun control. More proof that they want people unarmed so they can be victim's instead of heroes.
    My wonderful Dad taught me a valuable lesson as a young man.

"Son", he said, "I am not prejudiced".
    "I believe every white person should own one"

Followed by the mammy saying, "He beez a guut boy; he nebah donez nuffin!"

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20...idnt-own-a-gun

Watch the video at about the 1:50 mark. The sprog's older bro says, "He jus' a guut keed, ya gnaw? Ya gits caught up in thangs, but he wun't a bad keed."

Oh really? What the hell do you mean "caught up in thangs?" How many "thangs" had he been arrested for?

If you look at about 55 seconds into the video, someone has a "RIP Lil Mike" sweater on that shows the nigger throwing gang signs.

When one of the suspected robbers reportedly pulled a gun, the coach allegedly fired back, fatally shooting 16-year-old Michael Scott and injuring the other person, according to MyFoxDetroit.com.

Priscilla Scott, Michael's mother, told MyFoxDetroit.com that her son didn't own a gun.
    Of course the thug didn't own the gun...it was stolen.
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

Lieutenant

Wink I think I am now going to cry, from happiness, that is.

So great to see justice done. The article says they were sticking up the "70 year old basketball coach." Niggers always target the most vulnerable. Just think, this coon will never grow up to shoot some innocent store clerk, or rape one of our sisters or somebody's mom. What a beautiful thing.