Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by niggersruineverything View Post
    Shit send a damn letter to the buck. Stick a note under his windshield wipers, anything. Make sure you put in you're concerned and feel for him because she's running around openly having an affair with the wigger. And it makes you sick to know she's married etc etc. We know one thing-once that buck finds out just get the salted peanuts and grab a beer cause there's gonna be a chimpout and a good one. It's complete BS they didn't get fired. A normal white couple did that and they'd be gone like the cool breeze.
    Be aware though...this buck will come to your workplace looking for the wigger. It wont be able to help itself. It will feel "dissrespekked" and will want to exact revenge at the scene of the muh-dikking, to save face. Be ready for gunplay if you do inform it of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by overseer View Post
    Be aware though...this buck will come to your workplace looking for the wigger. It wont be able to help itself. It will feel "dissrespekked" and will want to exact revenge at the scene of the muh-dikking, to save face. Be ready for gunplay if you do inform it of what happened.
    Then, if we're lucky, another aspiring student gets enrolled at NU! Win-win!

Just post the niggers contact info here, maybe one of us chimpers will have a moment to spare and make the call for you.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Do you realize how crazy it sounds that laws had to be passed to force equal treatment ???

Are you niggers really so loathsome that you must force yourselves on people who do not want to be around you???

I do not require any black person to associate with me. I ask only that I not be involuntarily subjected to associate with niggers. Why is that so bad???