Chief

Default Three niggers get pulled over,guess what the police find?

Crack,H,pot and a loaded gun . Real smart driving in the middle of 2 lanes with drugs and a gun in the car. Niggers really are the DUMBEST race.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2886802.shtml?cat=566

Purveyor of Nigger Truth

I can only assume that these 3 Rochester Certified Niggers were only doing good. They were probably at a party, noticed the illegal drugs, and being good citizens, confiscated them and were on their way to the PO Station to drop them off and give a statement on the real perps. As for the gun, I am perfectly sure it was legal and it had a permit to carry.

Why do police pick on the innocent?
    My wonderful Dad taught me a valuable lesson as a young man.

"Son", he said, "I am not prejudiced".
    "I believe every white person should own one"

Quote Originally Posted by Shoogafoot Jones View Post
    I can only assume that these 3 Rochester Certified Niggers were only doing good. They were probably at a party, noticed the illegal drugs, and being good citizens, confiscated them and were on their way to the PO Station to drop them off and give a statement on the real perps. As for the gun, I am perfectly sure it was legal and it had a permit to carry.

Why do police pick on the innocent?
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

deys din do nuffins mang!!

deys all good students & about to sign a record deal/play ball for ___________ skoo

They look like upstanding members of the community...Sharod? Isn't that something that holds up a shower curtain?

Word Pimp

Default Re: Three niggers get pulled over,guess what the police find?

Is this another one of those Trick Question threads? I assume that the cops found the niggers with the cure for cancer, a crate full of rescued kittens, and were retuning the wallet of a wealthy man who lost it at the airport.

ETA: I didn't see the link in the original post. Something tells me by the rest of the replies here that I may have been in error with my answer. I never win any of these damn contests.

-Dr. Octavius Charles Honegro IV, CRC
    Professor Emeritus
    Afro-Centric Incarceration Studies,
    NU, North Florida Campus

Sent from my Sail Foam using TapaNigga2
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

You come to the wrong hood, nigger!

I feel the officers pain. Haha. One more example of da po-leese profilin da black mens. Awesome! If you are a true cop, and you say you dont profile, youre a damned lie. It is a very useful tool.

Sergeant at Arms Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by OCHonegro View Post
    Is this another one of those Trick Question threads? I assume that the cops found the niggers with the cure for cancer, a crate full of rescued kittens, and were retuning the wallet of a wealthy man who lost it at the airport.

ETA: I didn't see the link in the original post. Something tells me by the rest of the replies here that I may have been in error with my answer. I never win any of these damn contests.

-Dr. Octavius Charles Honegro IV, CRC
    Professor Emeritus
    Afro-Centric Incarceration Studies,
    NU, North Florida Campus

Sent from my Sail Foam using TapaNigga2
    PUTDOWNTHEBONG

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers
    They're not animals, they're not human....they're niggers!

Sharod Hartzog? That's a wierd fucking name even for a coon. The cheer demonstrated by those niggers in their mug shots is astounding. Niggers are the only creatures that could celebrate getting busted. I mean, dey beez kewl an sheit now, dey be reyal niggaz!
    the USA is like a tube of toothpaste. Once all the white has been squeezed out, you'll have a piece of garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by GibsMeDat View Post
    Sharod Hartzog? That's a wierd fucking name even for a coon. The cheer demonstrated by those niggers in their mug shots is astounding. Niggers are the only creatures that could celebrate getting busted. I mean, dey beez kewl an sheit now, dey be reyal niggaz!
    They forgot to mention the 12 piece chicken, bag of chicken gizzards, 12 pack of grape soda, the pack watermelon flavored bubbalicious bubble gum and box of tootpicks that was found and taken as evidence along with the other contraband. Damn niggers