Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sergeant

Default Zebras

It would seem that the little feral zebra got the worst of the negro genes. Of course that is normally the way these things work out. Used to work at a car dealership and would see this behavior all the time, especially in the service area. The dealership had a toy box to keep the sprogs occupied. The sprogs were always taking toys from YT children and creating a general nuisance. In other words, TNB at a very early age. These zebras also used to steal the toys on a regular basis which necessitated us having to replenish the toybox about every two weeks. The sprog's mammys would get all upset when we told them to control their offspring. In my time at the dealership, six months, I can only recall one YT child that we had to tell to it's mother to control. The negros on the otherhand, it was at least a three or four time a week occurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Niggerh8ter View Post
    What are you doing now?
    Now, I work on-call for a hospice provider. Better money too!
    "If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

"I thank thee, kynde Sir, mine humours waxeth well this day." - ?

The spirit whispers to the mind and body, "this is what you were born to do". The mind and body confer, and reply, "then, it shall be done" - A Seneca elder

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO FOOLING AROUND.

Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue!

Quote Originally Posted by skillet View Post
    Now, I work on-call for a hospice provider. Better money too!
    And I am sure no niggers! When my father was at the end of his life his nurse, a YT woman, became part of our family. Without her he would not have been able to live at home in comfort until his death. He passed away peacefully at home with his kids and grandkids in attendance. More importantly he didnt have to get in contact with niggers at hospitals or Drs offices

APEfirmative Action at work

Quote Originally Posted by skillet View Post
    When I was an ER nurse, many moons ago, I was working in the fast track area where all the niggers collected for primary care services. This butt fugly sow (aren't they all) shows up with two stinky, dirty niglets in tow who had snot dripping from their bone holes. They had fevers, so there wasn't the usual ooking and eeking. This mammy said, and I quote, " I likes when deys sick. Deys quiet n' sheet." Yep.

Aren't they just like us?????
    I prefer to just let the trained ape wranglers (the po po) handle them

"By the time I get done judging you on the content of your character, you'll be begging me to judge you on the color of your skin."

"Niggers. All they do is smell and yell. What do you call a nigger in a white Oldsmobile? Pudding in a cloud." -Charlie X

... and this niglets behavior will continue for years until it finally gets made good...

and our media will blame guns...
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    ... and this niglets behavior will continue for years until it finally gets made good...

and our media will blame guns...
    Or goes into a nigger rage and kills his birf mother and gets a free scholarship to NU

APEfirmative Action at work

Look at the bottle on the right of the pic. That nigger didn't finish his grape drank! I wonder what was in the bottle on the left. Any guesses? Starts with a J maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by mvacanti77 View Post
    And I am sure no niggers! When my father was at the end of his life his nurse, a YT woman, became part of our family. Without her he would not have been able to live at home in comfort until his death. He passed away peacefully at home with his kids and grandkids in attendance. More importantly he didnt have to get in contact with niggers at hospitals or Drs offices
    My mom has a 24 hour home care nurse. I specifically told the agency that I will not have a black (Nigger) nurse in my mom's house and if they ever sent one over then they will lose my business. They told me off the record that they don't employ African Americans.

Luckily my dcotors are in human, mostly white higher income areas so I see hardly any niggers at the ER we go to or the doctors offices. If anything you see more nigger staff like the lab services for example has a lot of sheboon techs. All they do is read magazines and lounge around. They go to those dimploma mill schools to get certified.

Even though we live 15 or so miles from the hospital our Dr is in network with, the times I've had to call an ambulance they will gladly drive you out there if you request it if it's not an imediate life threatning condition.